Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Mending Swords

Mending Swords

a part of “Mending Swords”, a fictional universe by KOKIA.

When the demons hidden in the forest have had enough of the people living among the Kazeoke village since they have been stealing their lands and homes, they fire up a new war. The Henshi War. {REMAKE} {CLOSED} {ADVANCED RP}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mending Swords”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mending Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Hehe I know. But Ryuu…is Ryuu. He's the perverted one.. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

And I'm just a maiden at heart ꒰⁎ᵉ̷͈ ॣ꒵ ॢᵉ̷͈⁎꒱໊
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 am

Ohh... Well, its another day of getting corrupted! \(^0^)/ But I'm sadly kind of used to it, I've got weirder responses when I asked my friends what a condom was... (They started having hysterics...) You could have just said 'romantic interest though'... The explanation was unnecessarily detailed...

FYI, I'm thirteen.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Haha I dealt with that when I was your agex3 although I'm only 3 years your senpai>w>
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:38 pm

HA! I think I sent just about everyone a pm, so I should have my relationship bit up once I get responses and what not:3 Geez I can't wait for this to start and make use of all these ideasx3

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Guys, I'll be camping starting tomorrow and I won't be back until Saturday or Sunday. I'll go ahead and complete my OC then, and whatnot, and I do hope to enjoy RPing with you guys then!

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:43 am

Mehhhh I might have been waiting for this for seemingly forever... Its like thousands of years have passed. By the way guys, do you think the clan members should have being recruited or something like that...? I've being wondering how to write my history... and failing to. Help needed please! :P

moahi
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:16 am

Heyyyy~

I'm sorry I've been gone so long! I miss you guys! Do you miss me? (;_;)

Anyway, I know I said I'd be back by Tuesday of this week, but we stopped in Seattle for a couple days instead. So, we are now packing up to go home this morning and are leaving any second now. It's a 12 hour drive to get home oh gosh. My favourite. and we will be stopping somewhere for the night and will continue our long drive home the next day (which is tomorrow; Friday.. Just in case you are a forgetful person. :3)

Take this as a warning to get your CS's done! You've had an extra week and more... So I'm hoping they will be all pretty and finished when I go home on Friday and check them! :D Right? Right? *nudges everyone* =^=

Anyway, I will answer any asked questions or questions that have been waiting to get asked when I get back! (since it's already difficult to be doing all this writing on here.) We will also talk out histories for people since I have yet to finish my characters history too~

So lets all have our characters done by tomorrow! Have a nice day, everyone! See you then~ hopefully I don't go insane on this drive home...
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:39 pm

@KOKIA
Ah it's good to have you back:D I can't wait for this to start. I think I was going to send you a pm but I held it off until you came back, except now I can't remember what it was I wanted to talk to you about>w>

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 am

Okay! I made it home! It was longer then we expected though... maybe around a fifteen hour drive. D: We left early in the morning and arrived home at one o'clock in the morning... so we didn't stay anywhere for the night... we powered through it cause everyone just wanted to get home. xD

Anyway, enough about my boring drive. I'm back! So any questions and such can be answered now!

I also sent everybody PMs! So reply if you have to... or just finish your characters... :333

@Polarisbear12 || Oh. xD I see. Was your forgotten PM possibly about relationships? Because I see that you stated that you sent everybody a relationship PM... but I couldn't find one from you! xD So we can sort that out as well... if your PM was about relationships, that is. :D I'm just guessing.

KOKIA
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:45 am

Okay, guys! ^^ The time has come... to start the first post! ^0^

It shall be coming soon. I will start writing it up quickly here. I hope that those who have yet to finish characters finish them up quick as we move along with the RP and posting. :c Remember, I'll help you with anything if you need it!

So, with that, the first post is coming soon. Stand by~

KOKIA
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:29 am

Okay so the first post is up but I have a question. What exactly will we be posting about? I'd rather not write a post that really gets us nowhere and Yume isn't one to start up a conversation with people:/ Any who I'm surprised no one else has already written something, makes me worry a bit.

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:03 pm

Is everyone there?

Sorry I haven't gotten my OC finished, I've been getting an error from RPG the entirety of the last few days with barely an exception, and my character wouldn't save my edits. Assuming this message actually sends through, I'm going to keep trying to submit it.

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Well seeing as my question has yet to be answered and some of the character sheets have yet to be finished up, am I to assume that this has died?

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:45 pm

I'm under the assumption it died which is why I did not bother to actually finish my own OC up. However, if people suddenly come back, I'll jump right back in.

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Ah that makes sense. Well like you've said if people get back into gear I'll happily get to work.

On a completely different note (er well not that different) if this is indeed dead and KOKIA doesn't mind, I'd be happy to do a remake of this role play. Sadly with school restarting the 2nd of Sept. I won't be able to start this up until it's closer to the winter break or spring/summer break of next year. Of course that'd give any of those interested in starting this quite a bit of time to finish up their character sheets.

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!