Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mending Swords

Mending Swords

a part of “Mending Swords”, a fictional universe by KOKIA.

When the demons hidden in the forest have had enough of the people living among the Kazeoke village since they have been stealing their lands and homes, they fire up a new war. The Henshi War. {REMAKE} {CLOSED} {ADVANCED RP}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mending Swords”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mending Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Welcome! :D

As I have stated before, this is a remake of one of my older RPs on my previous account, The Henshi War. ^^

Go ahead and reserve and ask questions here! Don't forget the passwords~ and if you have, go back and read more. Now. Go! Hurry! Someone might take your spot!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mending Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Sorry, on my mobile so it'll be a short reservation >, Lovely rp though KOKIA! ^w^/

First part: Eh @.@ I'm 5'2'' >don't look at me!<

Second part: Ich möchte die zweite im Kommando der Dämonen zu reservieren, bitte~

>ended up changing it since I need to work on my German XDD lol..sssshshhhh..wait…….is it zweite….it is…..isn't it…? ugh >< Screw it. I'm leaving it alone XDD <

I would like to reserve the second-in-command of the demons, please~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Eveerrrr! My friend! :D It's always so nice to see you~

Hehe. I'd like to say I am an inch taller at 5'2"... but I'm not. ;-; Oh, well. We can be short buddies together. ^^

Weird. I am also working on speaking German, as well. xD I got all these apps on my phone and books about it...Yeah, I'm sure it is zwiete which means second...I'm sure... probably... maybe

Anyway, I'm blabbering again. xD She is reserviert
which means reserved... which I'm sure you know. ^^; Hopefully I spelt it right... I think I did. I don't know. I gotta stop talking.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Ello~

This seems like an interesting role playx3 I think I'll join in just so I don't regret it later>:3

Any who la primera parte, I am about 5'3 but the Doc always says I'm like 5'0 when I'm clearly taller than my motherx3

Y por el segundo parte, eh puedo reservar el demonio femenino?

My Spanish is rough but I'm working on it and to think I'm mexican>.>

Any who, I'd like to reserve the female demon:3 If I forgot something just let me know.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Hello, this is looks like a pretty interesting RP! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm five feet, eight (almost nine) inches. *looms over you all with a sadistic grin*

Ah, now let's see here... Google Translate yes... Me gustaría reservar el líder de los demonios, por favor?

I took Spanish last year, so that looks like I asked to reserve the leader of the demons, but with Translate you never really can tell, can you? ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Kon'nichiwa 〜 watashi wa higurashi ichizoku no chōnan o yoyaku suru koto wa dekimasu ka?

Hello~ May I reserve the Eldest Son of the Higurashi Clan? Please don't hate my japanese I know I suck. It took me a while to get all of it, I was half tempted to use google translate T_T But I didn't though, and I am proud of that!

Lets see umm I'm 5'1...I always have people making fun of me because of my height Most of them are my brother and mother! Just because they are tall! And how dare you be taller than me Angel!

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Sœur cadette du clan Higurashi s'il vous plaît?

(Woow, I know nothing anymore xD so the little sister please? I play a little bit of the guitar xD just because my translation sucks pretty badly probably. e.e

I think I'm like 5 feet four inches?)
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:54 pm

@Scra, *sadistic grin intensifies*
(is that how you write your name?)

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Yay! ^-^ People! I love people.

@Polarisbear12 || Hey! Don't worry, you didn't forget anything. ^^ The female demon is reserved for you, my dear~

@angelwolf123 || 5'8"? :o W-Wow... Can you chop me off some of your height and share with everyone, please? ^-^ That's a nice height to be at... He is reserved for you, my friend.

@ઽ૮૨α || That's a pretty funky name you got there. So I just copy and past to keep the funkiness. ^^ Looks like you and I got stuck at the same height! Don't worry~ People make fun of me, too. D: Since my whole family is taller then me it seems. Ugh, bummer. Anyway, he is reserved for you. c:

@Luna Delta || Hey! I'm French myself, and I understood you loud and clear! And guitars are pretty cool, too... ^^ She is reserved for you, darlin'!

@Everyone || Alrighty! I'm glad that so many people want to join and are interested! As I said before, there is no deadline for the CS's. I'm just making it the day before the RP starts, which I still haven't decided when that's gonna happen either. e.e Anyway, have fun making your characters! Can't wait to see them! :D

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Maji de watashi ni koishinasai!

Err, I mean...

Hola.

It is I, FamishedPantsu! Good to see all of you whom I know. I think I recognize everyone's username. 'Cept Ever. Wouldn't know that butt. C:

ALSO

Hi Sailtit! I haven't seen you in Ever (lolgetitguiseimsofunny)!

ALSO ALSO

I'm about 5'8 if I remember correctly.

ALSO ALSO ALSO

I can somewhat play the guitar and piano.

ALSOALSOALSOALSO

If I didn't miss anything, Male | Second-in-Command of Kōaki Clan | Human | Protective, Smart, Cunning, is my desired reservation.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:40 pm

@FamishedPants || Hey, you silly goose! c: I haven't seen you in Ever, either.

Sailtit? It's still that way, huh?

Another person who is 5'8"! Congratulations, I am now jealous of you, too you are on the tall list of beings out there. @-@

You didn't miss anything either, HungryPants. He is reserved for you, meh lovely. ^^

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Ooh I wants a part~!

Must I really admit to my height? *sigh* I'm almost 5'1 >.>

Je voudrais réserver une place. C'est français, moi pense?

TBA | FC: TBA | 17-21 | Female | Member of Kōaki Clan | Human | Polite, Clever, Optimistic | OPEN |

Please and thank you :3

Note: I used to pretend I could play to Key board by recording fancy songs and then replying them while I dramatically acted out the part of playing them. I was dumb in a smart, slightly fancy way. ^_^
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:02 pm

I would lovelovelove to take the last demon part:

TBA | FC: TBA | 22-25 | Male | Member of Demon Tribe | Yokai | Flirty, Cocky, Funny | OPEN

That one! I'll have the character up within a few hours..as long as I find the image that works perfectly within a decent amount of time. Haha.

Also.. I'm pretty short and sadly my height is 4'9".. ;-; even though I'm decently old. I blame coffee.. >.>
Also I play the violin, piano, and the recorder. I also wouldn't say I can play it but I'm trying to learn the ocarina because the sounds are just divine.

Kann ich bitte anmelden diese Stelle in diesem Rollenspiel? Ich würde sehr glücklich sein. I hope I got that right..
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 pm

| TBA | FC: TBA | 18-24 | Male | Member of Kōaki Clan | Human | Cold, Quiet, Determined | OPEN | can I reserve it? This sounds so interesting... J think my height is 1.6 in meters... I did play piano when I was young, but I quit it... And oh I read the rules, but in using thi on my phone so forgive me for not writing the language part:P

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Oh, so many reserve in my native language it's so awesome~ Gotta take a different language then!

Aku pengen sekali menjadi salah satu penulis untuk roleplay ini, terimakasih sebelumnya~ Aku curi yang tersisa untukku boleh ya? Yang ini: TBA | FC: TBA | 18-24 | Male | Member of Kōaki Clan | Human | Cold, Quiet, Determined | OPEN | Side info, it's indonesian. ^-^

For my height... that's truly a sensitive topic qq I am also almost 5'1 ft... Still some inches to go~! And I am still growing! .... perhaps....

Extra note, I can play guitar, piano and the flute quite decently, though I end up being on the drums all the time lol.

Edit: Too bad, it seems that moahi was there before me ^^" A bit sad, but well gotta accept how it is.... qq
Good luck with the roleplay then! I peace out.....
Last edited by Quelle on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:45 pm

@ℰℯℯ℘ || Oui, c'est francais. xD Tres bien

Oh my gosh, I just imagined a little child dramatically playing the key board. x3 So adorable. I would of loved to watch that~ xD She is reserved for you, dear.

@Akantha || 4'9"? And you play so many instruments. Good for you. ^^ You are now my small, musically talented friend. :D He is reserved for you!

@moahi || Of course you can reserve the role, my friend. ^^ And it's alright. You didn't have to do the language thing. You had a choice between that and the instruments. I just did the language thing as a password to make everyone go through the trouble... >:3 Hehe. Just kidding... maybe... Anyway, he is reserved! Welcome aboard!

@Everyone || All the characters have been reserved! :D I'm so happy... it only took a short period of time to get all the characters reserved... and I feel accomplished. ^^ Thanks to you all, of course. I hope you have fun making your characters and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

EDIT || Aww, Quelle. D: Quellio. My friend. I'm sorry. V-V Hopefully we will be able to RP again in the future! If we do need any extra roles, you will be the first person I come to. ^^

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:57 pm

@KOKIA, I noticed that on the character list for the "Demon Tribe", some of the characters are referred to as "demons" and some as "yokai". Is there a difference between these?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 pm

@angelwolf123 || Yokai is basically Japanese mythology. So it is a specific group of creatures. (here's a wiki on it). Demons are generally any demonic creature... which I guess that includes Yokai... but yeah. ^^"

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 am

@ KOKIA
I'll take your word for it c= Have fun!

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:29 am

For the abilities section... Can humans have some superior ones? Like memorization?

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!