Announcements: NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Messenger Thread

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Messenger Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:21 pm

I think we need a thread with everyone's messenger addresses available. I know some people have them in their profile, but not everyone does.

If you've got MSN or AIM or yahoo, post your screen name here, it'll make contacting everyone and working together OOC on RPG's a lot easier.

mine's on MSN- andrewblade188@hotmail.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:36 pm

While I don't do instant messengers, just figured I'd at least mention that for when anyone needs to contact me, I'm almost always on chat.

- Will update if he ever gets messengers. >_> -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:56 pm

I don't like giving it out because I keep getting stalkers.

:/ Queer-like people and such. So, just PM me here or message me in the chat.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:29 pm

Pansies.

AIM - SeriniChrono
GAIM - SoldierRain@gmail.com
E-Mail: See above.

Fair warning. The act of messaging, e-mailing, or so much as thinking of me gives me exclusive rights to kick your ass. =)

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:23 am

HAHAHA! You have to be able to actually back up your threats, Justin.

=P

I kid...

.... or do I?

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:38 am

I also do not give out my IM addresses, unless it is someone I trust, and that trust will need to be earned.

And Justin, I just thought of you, and I dare you to TRY and kick my ass!! I will just pwn you!

-=Jokes and notes he is being friendly really!=-

Although, should I use any tool of grammar incorrectly, I will accept your verbal onslaught, as it is probably going to be a valid point you have, and I will more than likely agree... even if I do argue with you about it.

:P

Peace

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:22 pm

My stalkers eventually realize they've bitten off more than they can chew and in the end, run from me. Except for April, for someone reason I haven't been able to shake her.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:24 pm

That's because I'm unshakeable! =P

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:05 pm

April, you should take your unshakeableness and give it to hospitals to vaccinate all babies from being shaken as well.

Although I've found that if you don't shake them, they don't cook properly /george carlin's dark humor

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:14 pm

Well they do say that Babies taste like chicken.

-Shrug.-

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:50 pm

So me and Rain? That's it? You pussies

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:08 pm

I also have nothing to hide. I've got enough jumping programs and basic hacker knowledge that if you try and find me you'll be some where in Serbia >.O

MSN/email: phantomed_falcon@hotmail.com

Gabriel Faile
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!