Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Messenger Thread

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Messenger Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:21 pm

I think we need a thread with everyone's messenger addresses available. I know some people have them in their profile, but not everyone does.

If you've got MSN or AIM or yahoo, post your screen name here, it'll make contacting everyone and working together OOC on RPG's a lot easier.

mine's on MSN- andrewblade188@hotmail.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:36 pm

While I don't do instant messengers, just figured I'd at least mention that for when anyone needs to contact me, I'm almost always on chat.

- Will update if he ever gets messengers. >_> -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:56 pm

I don't like giving it out because I keep getting stalkers.

:/ Queer-like people and such. So, just PM me here or message me in the chat.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:29 pm

Pansies.

AIM - SeriniChrono
GAIM - SoldierRain@gmail.com
E-Mail: See above.

Fair warning. The act of messaging, e-mailing, or so much as thinking of me gives me exclusive rights to kick your ass. =)

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:23 am

HAHAHA! You have to be able to actually back up your threats, Justin.

=P

I kid...

.... or do I?

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:38 am

I also do not give out my IM addresses, unless it is someone I trust, and that trust will need to be earned.

And Justin, I just thought of you, and I dare you to TRY and kick my ass!! I will just pwn you!

-=Jokes and notes he is being friendly really!=-

Although, should I use any tool of grammar incorrectly, I will accept your verbal onslaught, as it is probably going to be a valid point you have, and I will more than likely agree... even if I do argue with you about it.

:P

Peace

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:22 pm

My stalkers eventually realize they've bitten off more than they can chew and in the end, run from me. Except for April, for someone reason I haven't been able to shake her.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:24 pm

That's because I'm unshakeable! =P

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:05 pm

April, you should take your unshakeableness and give it to hospitals to vaccinate all babies from being shaken as well.

Although I've found that if you don't shake them, they don't cook properly /george carlin's dark humor

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:14 pm

Well they do say that Babies taste like chicken.

-Shrug.-

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:50 pm

So me and Rain? That's it? You pussies

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:08 pm

I also have nothing to hide. I've got enough jumping programs and basic hacker knowledge that if you try and find me you'll be some where in Serbia >.O

MSN/email: phantomed_falcon@hotmail.com

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.