Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:25 am

Okay, I love the MGS series of games, and perhaps you will say I am a little late in getting around to it, but...

I recently purchased MGS3, and I have on question...

HOW IN THE FUDGE DID HE SURVIVE THE NUCLEAR BLAST?!!!!

Now, maybe there will be explanations of consequences of him being so close to the nuclear blast, later on in the game, but I have just faced the first boss. (Ocelot.)

I am not too bothered about spoilers and the like, so let me know:

HOW DID HE MANAGE IT?

Thanks guys.
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Re: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fractal Resonance on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:55 am

Man, I played that so long ago I can't even remember that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fractal Resonance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 pm

Same as Fractal.... I played that the day it came out and beat it the next day ><

I cant remember that far back but I do remember Ocelot being an awesomely hard guy to beat later in the game...

OH! You're going to LOVE the bloopers!

Now I'm going to run away since my banter was pretty much useless. :D
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schreiber on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:48 pm

I was wondering that myself, actually... Oo;

Then I thought "'Cause Snake is just awesome like that." xD

Great game; haven't played it in a real long time... I miss Volgin; I'm a huge Volgin fangirl. (Apparently, I'm the only one I've found so far...)

Schreiber
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Volgin was awesome but not as awesome as Ocelot! Its a great game. Don't stop playing until you've beaten it...twice. Also I don't know how Snake survived. He's just that awesome apparently.
-Wolf
Rin, kyo, toh, sha, kai, jin, retsu, zai, zen.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:54 pm

I liked Volgin... cept I hated actually FIGHTING him since he was vicious.

Well, Saladin, as you can tell none of us are being too terribly helpful in this venture.

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rachelle on Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Metal Gear is awesome. And snake seems to be invincible. He dies and comes back alot. I like Raiden/Jack more though.

Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schreiber on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Raiden is pretty. :3

I rather enjoyed Raiden; it's a pity that there aren't that many people who like him. I know people who like him do exist, ja, but they seem to all live far, far away from where I am. D:

Schreiber
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rachelle on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Lol, yea. He was pretty awesome.

Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Raiden was a homo

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rachelle on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Thats a depressing opinion. :(

Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:11 pm

NAKED MAN CARTWHEELS!

*shudders in a corner*

That has forever scarred me....

*stabs Raiden in the face with a plastic spork*

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:18 pm

SpringTimeFox wrote:NAKED MAN CARTWHEELS!

*shudders in a corner*

That has forever scarred me....

*stabs Raiden in the face with a plastic spork*

See

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:20 pm

*high-fives Metus*

Yay! A "I was scarred for life by Naked Man Cartwheels" club membership is handed out to you!

*hands Metus a card with Raiden's face crossed out that reads "I was scarred for life by Naked Man Cartwheels Club" and smiles*

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rachelle on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:47 pm

No matter what I made him do, he still managed to cover himself. :(

J/K :D

Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!