Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Midnight vs. Drake Tancer

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:13 am

Midnight charges back and instead of you grabing his arms he grabs your paws and closes claws over ur paws as he starts to slowly crush them with his massive hand strenght. Then suddenly he flips you over him still holding on slaming you hard into the ground.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:04 am

Drake landed hard on his knee, Quickly he swung a foot to slam into Midnight's back, Just to seperate the two. Though this was quite painful for Drake, His arms in such a twisted position.
He landed on all fours and with a moment of hesitation, Scrambled for hi blade, Only a few feet away. It was clear with dragon arm's, he was missmatched for a brawl, But he had the longer, Heavier blade.

Drake spun around to face his opponent, It had only taken him one great tug to retrieve his blade from the large stalactite. There he stood, The ache in his side growwing greater, His vision blurring from the loss of blood, but he was nowhere near defeated.
"I smash my head against the wall
Dark moments, go go!
I got a pain, and no one knows
It's so wicked in every way" - The fair sex

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:57 pm

"Now that I know your style you can't win." Midnight says cracking his knuckles as he gets ready for another attack bringing his to his arms level knowing that he could dodge his swords attacks since he wan't waited down with his sword.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:07 pm

Drake stood up fully erect, He began unbuckling his armor, The heavy platemale falling to the ground. He removed his helm, A viscouse smile on his face. He stood forword slightly, Holding his broad chest out.
He brought his great blade up, Dragging the bladed part accross his own chest, The pain inducing nerotoxin entering his veins.
He let out a howl of pain, Forcing himself into a pain induced rage.
His left gauntlet was still on, The claw clenched tightly.

He charged forword, Swinging his blade accross, Turning with the sword, He turned it into a back step. He was opting to remain far from Midnight.

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:36 pm

"Go ahead Come on," Midnight said trying to use drakes rage to his advantage.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:00 pm

Aiming for the center of Midnight, Drake brought his sword down quickly, THen using his titanic strength, he forced the blade to the side, In an almost instant seconed attack. His pace seemed frantic, His attacks wild and supremly powerful.

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 am

Midnight reaches up with both hands to stop the blade catching it in hs claws. Then he yanks it back drake with it if he don't let go. If he goes with the blade Midnight will give him a hard kick.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:52 pm

Drake braced with one foot as the kick slammed into his broad chest. Still holding onto the blade, He was barely affected by the attack. The pain from his own toxin over riding all other sensations, He didn't even flinch. He grabbed the foot with his left claw, Digging the metalic razor's into his foes legs. His foe would only have a few seconeds to exscape.

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:03 pm

Midnight pulled his foot back trying to excape and hit Drake with his left claw with his full strength which would send about anybody flying. Midnight still had ahold of the blade with his right claw.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:44 pm

(It has been a week drake since your last post. Do you forfit? (you have 2 days to leave a messege or I will force your withdraw.)

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Tancer on Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:31 pm

Sorry, I've been busy and I will continue to be busy. I do not think I can continue on, Sorry. I guess I forfit. Well, That's the life monster for you.)))

Drake Tancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:41 pm

Well if your busy you don't have to forfit you just didn't tell me so I thought you left it alone. Continue when you have time.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.