Ministry of Magic - remake

Ministry of Magic - remake

a part of “Ministry of Magic - remake”, a fictional universe by BoneBrain.

London, 1962. A massive step forward for the Wizarding community has given the Ministry of Magic the first Muggle-Born Minister for Magic, not everyone is pleased with this change. (Reboot)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ministry of Magic - remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ministry of Magic - remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:39 pm

I'm still here, but I'm a manager at a retail store ATM so i've been SUPER busy. Plus my internet has been acting up :/ I should be posting soon if everyone sticks around

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terraformer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Also here and wondering as to how we tactfully move by the Minister's meeting

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:05 am

I'm still here, and happy to continue on, if you all are.

la.lune
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:51 pm

I am still around, though I can't say I am optimistic about this RP continuing on without a GM.
None the less, I will bring forward my own ideas regarding our present debacle.

What we need is an event to get though the minister's meeting; something that will both make sense from a story point of view and give us a push forwards. Considering the time period we are writing in, I don't think I would be so bold in suggesting some sort of death eater attack on the meeting. It would not be a full scale battle we are familiar with in the later stages of the wizarding war, I don't think the death eaters were strong enough at this time to pull off something like that. But if I was a death eater, I would want to cause as much havoc as possible.

Maybe a few of the new ministry staff have been magically controlled by death eaters and ordered to kill the minister during the meeting? We could play with a certain degree of confusion here, spells flying allover the place; inexperienced ministry recruits trying to make sense of the situation, not knowing who is on their side and who has been compromised. Maybe the minister is hurt during the exchange; this way, if BB doesn't return soon, we could conveniently keep the minister out of the story for a while.

If everyone is in favor of this plan, I would not mind writing in the initial attack.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:59 pm

Sorry guys, I've decided to leave the roleplay. Best of luck with it!

Cloud
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:32 am

Well Herald, I'm game

Nekohina
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!