Ministry of Magic

Ministry of Magic

a part of “Ministry of Magic”, a fictional universe by BoneBrain.

London, 1962. A massive step forward for the Wizarding community has given the Ministry of Magic the first Muggle-Born Minister for Magic, not everyone is pleased with this change.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ministry of Magic”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Ministry of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:31 pm

@VyxnMoon, Oh that's so exciting! I think I'm a little too young for kids right now but I definitely want some. Babies are far too adorable.

@BoneBrain, I get exactly the same way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

la.lune
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Hey guys! Hope you had an awesome weekend! I'm just wondering if people are still interested in this Roleplay? I've been having a lot of fun with it. I have a hankering to write for it again soon lol. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoneBrain
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:06 pm

@BoneBrain, I'm definitely still up for it. I was just waiting for VyxnMoon to post for Timothy before I did again.

la.lune
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Sounds good! Thanks for letting me know! :)

BoneBrain
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Michael is "trapped" in an elevator at the moment due to himself.

Nekohina
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:13 pm

But on another note, Im curious as to whether anyone else has been having issues with the site lately? Been really hard to get on the past couple days for me

Nekohina
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Yeah I've been having a few issues with it. But it seems to have fixed itself. Roleplaygateway likes to go down. I remember this from a few years back.

BoneBrain
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:54 pm

yeah i remember it too

Nekohina
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!