Ministry of Magic

Ministry of Magic

a part of “Ministry of Magic”, a fictional universe by BoneBrain.

London, 1962. A massive step forward for the Wizarding community has given the Ministry of Magic the first Muggle-Born Minister for Magic, not everyone is pleased with this change.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ministry of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ministry of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:38 pm

I just posted! I'm glad to see we're pretty much all here :-)

@Vynxmoon, that's awful! I really hope you find somewhere soon. Never feel uncomfortable to share, I think we're probably all more than happy to listen.

@Neko, I've never read something more relatable, haha.

I've been RPing on here since about 14! But I forgot the password to my old account so this is my new and improved one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

la.lune
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:50 pm

It is what it is, I'm twenty one. Summer baby, hate the heat though lol and I've been on this site sense I was 15-16 but I forgot my email and password to that account about two years later than family stuff made me take an break so when I came back I had to make a new one.

Yay sharing! We are one big group of friends!
You are my Sunshine, my only shine....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VyxnMoon
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:43 pm

yay community feelings!

@lune yis Neko is very relatable...despite the tongue being rather sharp at times...still not allowed at by buddy Zach's place due to the last argument I had with his wife over the term "retarded" *grumble*.

-story of that goes Zach myself and a buddy were drinking and she walks in (i haven't met her before) buddy is like "how's the less than functional?" so I ask "are you talking like crippled or retarded functional?". So out of no where this woman gets hysterical and in my face so I ask if she's aware that autism and retardation are 2 entirely different terms despite the second one admittedly being dated. Zach finally introduces us...his wife works with them every day at work in regards to diagnosing and care - definitely aware of the difference. So she jumps on me for the term due to the dated nature and "feelings" blah blah. So I point out Im a math person, if she can give me a single word term that adequately gives the information of "at least 2 standard deviations bellow the norm" I'll use it but otherwise she'll have to put up with retard or expendables since the movie was essentially the same thing (like I said, we'd been drinking). As Zach puts it "my very name triggers his wife ever since" which is funny cuz my name is pretty common. This is still despite Zach knowing me for a decade and assuring I was insulting the movie (which I was). But she's already decided I'm Satan

@vxyn yeah I'm a winter lover, literally spent the past day wondering why my apartment is so hot (ie over 60-70 degrees Fahrenheit) and it turns out that my landlord had turned on the little flame stove thing to heat my apartment for the winter.

Nekohina
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Lol I'm a fall/spring kinda girl. Anything above 80 is to hot anything below 70-65 is to cold. I want to be able to wear capris and a light sweater all year.

VyxnMoon
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:24 pm

*hiss* allergy season

Nekohina
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:42 pm

I have allergies but honestly they worse in the summer then ant other time.

VyxnMoon
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:34 pm

aw sharing <3 much love! I've been on the site since I was maybe 17 but like you guys I lost the password and school majorly got in the way of writing. But I hope to be back for good this time. Though I will have to start planning my own wedding soon... but writing will hopefully be an excellent escape from all of the stress XD

Where I am we lost our hot about a day ago. Lots of chilly wind and autumn feels over here. Which I love. I went crazy at the dollar store and bought so many halloween decorations. >_<

BoneBrain
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:57 pm

I love Halloween! When's your wedding BB? I haven't cousin getting married soon.. I think, the bridal shower is this weekend so I think that means it will be here soon.... if you can't tell I'm not close with my family lol

VyxnMoon
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:16 pm

halloween is best holiday

Nekohina
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:15 am

Hey everyone,

I wanted to apologise for not posting. I'm starting my first year at uni and I'm studying French and Informatics and questioning my life choices because I don't know French past kindergarten level and I really should.
All of you are so great and I was looking forward to roleplaying with you but I don't think I can be as active and put in as much effort as this rp deserves so I'm tapping out.

phnx
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:31 am

@Neko, Halloween really is the best! I'm so looking forward to it.

@BB, Congratulations! I love weddings, they're always so cute. Where I am it's bloody hot right now.

@Phnx, Sad you see you go, good luck at uni though!

la.lune
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:53 pm

@phnx NOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE US!

OK but truthfully, good luck! I hope you get the hang of it and have fun.

@everyone else I guess this means we are just waiting on the lovely Neko to post lol

VyxnMoon
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:28 pm

@phynx Sad to see you go but I totally understand! Miss you! <3

Thanks for the wedding congrats. It's not till next year sometime lol, We are maybe hoping for a fall wedding.

I'll be posting for Elias and Gwen later tonight and keep the ball moving there. :)

BoneBrain
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:05 pm

shhhh Im skipping class today to clear out my fridge

Nekohina
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:54 am

I just posted for Ophelia, and I think I'm gonna finish up Herbie. Not entirely sure how I'll fit him into the RP, but he's definitely the type to be super late so I'll make it work!

la.lune
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:06 am

So did you discover anything exciting in your fridge lol?

@la.lune Sounds good! I am excited to see how he will crash the scene XD. I completely believe you can make it work! You go gurl!

BoneBrain
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:12 am

uhm does a salad so old that the lettuce turns to paste at the touch count as exciting?

Nekohina
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:36 am

YUP I'd say so. XD I did that the other day, but I had an old baked Brie in the fridge I had forgotten about. There were many mold parties discovered on it.

BoneBrain
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:23 am

I once found a container filled with cranberry jello sauce for thanksgiving. It was July, between the mold and just sitting it kinda looked like someone stuffed human bits in there.... I also dared my brother to take a bite for fifty dollars but he said no...

VyxnMoon
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:33 am

To be fair I would have said no too

Nekohina
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!