Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

A Minute Of Fame

A Minute Of Fame

a part of “A Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by Exotic K.

[Male Role- OPEN] What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:46 pm

@Neon: OMG I WATCHED THAT MOVIE!!! I WAS IN TEARS ALMOST THE WHOLE TIME Image
And ahhh, I gots some catching up to do XD I'll make my post for Jung-Sook by later tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm

@youngbreyer- I KNOW!! MY HEART IS OFFICIALLY BROKEN! D,,,,: IT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE!!!!!! LOL I would love to do a RP like it! ~~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 pm

I know! It's so sad but so beautiful! I was even crying during the happy scene in the end where the kids are reliving when their parents were on that bridge with the fireflies and stuff *sniffles* it was just soo perfect Image

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:27 pm

i know!!! i was like! AHHHHHHHHHH FATE!!!~<3 Image

but it really upset me and i was like sobbing and my mom was like o.0 you okay?

I am so going to have luhan like be in class of skip class and sit somewhere and watrch it on his phone and be all Image Image

And when some one buggs him and is all like "Whats wrong?Why are you not in class?" He will be all;

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Hehe, I can see Luhan doing that :D! Then the rest of the day, like me, he might randomly burst out into tears remembering it haha

When I was watching it I came out of my room and my eyes were bright red and my mom started freaking out until I told her I was just watching a movie and she was like, oh... it's not that unusual, I still cry watching Bambi sometimes :(, but this time it was bad... like by the end of the movie I could no longer see the screen my eyes were so puffy bad XD

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 pm

LOL hahaha it would be funny!~~~~

Ha mine too, i was like MOM!!!! and she was all what are you doing? hahaha my sister watched some of the movie with me and see really liked it. now i am going to make my WHOLE family watch it so they can feel my pain...I think i might cry myself to sleep remembering it! I kinda wish i had a love like that, but at the same time i dont...I mean he was so sweet! My heart hurts. LOL

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 pm

My parent's think I'm weird for watching Asian dramas/movies and reading manga though :(... which is sad, cause I know they'd like some of them :\... I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND MY PAIN TOO!... and my random squeals at night sometimes when something cute happens and I start spazzing...

And me too! That's what I used to think when watching Titanic (which The Classic beats by x10000 miles) but then I realize everyone pretty much dies in the end... and I don't really want it anymore D: . And he was! Though at the same time I really wanted his friend to end up happy (especially after the suicide thing), but I wanted the main guy to get the girl and have a happier ending that he deserved, the story writer did him wrong Image

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Lol mine do too but I can get them to watch and like.some.things! I want to do the exo k dance and singing competition and inadequate my two sisters and Dad learn some of it already!!!

I know I don't understand why they couldn't have been together, the parents.thinking they know what is best ans that they know who each kid should marry! I mean they loved each other!!! I did feel bad for the.friend... it was upsetting him see himself want to.risk his.life for their love. It is an amazing upsetting story lol though it is still amazing. Also I hate the friends dad and her dad!!! I would hate to be put in an arrange marriage,!!!!!!(though it would be a great rp idea :])

Sorry I am on my cellphone and it is a pain to type.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

GUYS! Spoiler Alert!! I'm WAS watching it for the frist time right now,thanks for ruining it for me. Thanks alot,I bring shame on you all who gave the ending away! Kidding,but still not fair. Aw,I still love you guys through. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 pm

BleedingLover- AHHH!! I AM SO SORRY! LALALALAALALA YOU DIDNT HEAR THIS YOU DIDNT HEAR THAT!!! * Luhan erases it from your mind*

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm

NOOOOOOOOS! Image I deserves death DX!... Really, sorry... I get talking and can't help myselfs :(

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

I am such a horribal person!!!!! DX
I will post in a minuet after I eat dinner to make it up to you. I offer the movie Baby and I with Jang Geun-suk as a peace offering! ^^
Please accept it!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 pm

It ok,guys I watched with my boyfriend and we were both crying like a bunch of babies. :P But,still you're right I hated the ending!! The screenwriter must have messed up.....that has to be it!!

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Tue May 01, 2012 12:11 am

I wouldn't have been so upset if they just hadn't ended up together, I would have been able to accept that and be more, "aww, well at least their kids had a chance" if it wasn't for the fact that they totally screwed the main guy over :(. What happened to him was just so sad D:

Ah, by the way, if anyone sees a random blonde blur running down the school hallways chasing after a paper airplane, get out of the way XD

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue May 01, 2012 6:09 pm

I am sorry guys I would have posted but my family was informed that my aunt had died and ugh it was kind of hard for me to get on and post at such a horrible time. I will post as soon as I got home! Sorry!~

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Tue May 01, 2012 6:59 pm

@Neon: Sorry to hear that Neon :(. Don't worry about it and take your time :).

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Tue May 01, 2012 7:46 pm

@Neon.lynxie

It's okay. Hope you and your family are doing okay. :)
"I am the Theory that grants you Freedom."

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Tue May 01, 2012 8:39 pm

@Neon.lynxie It's okay, your aunt's in a better place now :)

@younbreyer haha I was going to make Sang-Min get hit by the plane XDD

@Exotic K I can't post right now. I have a lot of work ta catch up with :(

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue May 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Thank you all~ Your words mean alot!^-^
I posted up for you all---LuHan kinda gets a attitude with Jung-Sook for saying Yeon has no talent-something that rarely happens!

Image YAH JUNG-SOOK! NOONA HAS ALOT OF TALENT!Image
How dare you say she has none! Why can't you be nice for once and let us live our lives?!Image Just because you are handsome dose not mean you can act this way!
Ugh!~ ImageIts okay my Noona's and Hyung's I will protect you!* I HOPE*

Image ~ LuHan ^-^

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

@Exo- So we are supposed to be wrapping up the school day right?

@Neon: OOOoooh, but it's so much fun picking on youz guys Image
Image <<--- Jung-Sook and Mi Cha are both kittys nyan!

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!