Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

A Minute Of Fame

A Minute Of Fame

a part of “A Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by Exotic K.

[Male Role- OPEN] What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed May 02, 2012 8:03 pm

@youngbreyer

Yeah, wrap the school day up. I'll post for Jinsu to set up the little party at her place. I guess all the other characters know where she lives.

And AHHHHH he is so cute!!! Image

@ViceRicePres

Don't rush it. Lol we're all busy right? RL stuff so just so annoying sometimes. It's fun to come here and be someone totally different :D

@Everyone

One or two more posts and the school day should be over for the characters.

Um, I want to remove Zukie cause it doesn't seem like Ashtonwolf is going to post for him soon. Do you think I should remove his character and ask for someone else to take his role? Or should I wait more?
"I am the Theory that grants you Freedom."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Exotic K
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm

@Exo - I'm guessing you messaged Astonwolf right? Seems like he's been on and has joined some roleplays recently, so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to post if he was still interested in the roleplay :\

Hehe, maybe you could get someone to play as Baekho Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed May 02, 2012 8:51 pm

@youngbreyer

So I'll just remove the character seeing as he isn't interested and this roleplay has gotten decently far. I'll post on the RolePlayers Wanted Tab for his role.

And if you guys can think of anyone else who might be interested in his role, you should let them know about our shortage. They could play as Baekho, matter of fact Jinsu would like that very muchImage kekeke

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed May 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Though I don't think Luhan would be too thrilled about it XD

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Thu May 03, 2012 9:56 pm

@youngbreyer

Jealousy is good sometimes lol but c'mon Kiseop? I'll take him ;) xP

I still like you Luhan! It's just you don't seem interested in me. :( -Jinsu

You are all idiots. Have you seen my best friend, Jung Sook? Winning. ;p - HyunRi

@Neon.lynxie

Haha I love the links on your post! And what is all this talk about The Classic? Is it reall that good of a movie? Cause I'm thinking of checking it out since you guys are so passionate about the story xD

@Anyone

Anyone want to double up as Male 4? It's not that big of a deal if no one claims him.

I also wonder when Horseygirl plans on posting...

And i can't post tonight, but i will for both Hyunri and Jinsu tomorrow. I've been busy and I'm kind of lazy to type it up on my phone.

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Fri May 04, 2012 4:22 pm

ANI Jinsu-Noona I like you! Please ont feel i sad! D: _Luhan

@Exotic K- thank you, i think i over do the linking stuff but i love to do it!Also yes!!!!! the classic is so amazing!!lol Luhan is now in love wit the movie.

i guess i can double up as the 4th male do you want me to create a new one?

Oh i am shamelessly going to share a new rp idea i have been thinking about with my love fore EXO~ I thought about a RP involving the EXO-K and M boys with their powers. Like they are on EXO PLANET and this darkness comes after them and the guardians are killed and the tree of live is in danger. The powers get set to the exo boys randomly and they have to save their planet from the bad guys. Make any sense. Eh...prob not, i was just thinking of something like that...

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Fri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm

@Neon.lynxie

Erm... Okay, love you Luhan ^^ -Jinsu

I should check it out sometime when my schedule clears up D;

Anyways, you can create the other male if you'd like. I don't mind.

AND!! That is a very good idea! They were just begging for a mythical superhuman ability story with that music video and all the history the narrator in the beginning kept explaining. Dibs on Baekhyun and Suho if anything happens! Lol xD

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm

@Exotic K-Yes,we have all seen your best friend,Jung-Sook and don't give him so much credit. He may be good looking on the outside but on the inside he's just plain hideous and we all know it. -Hyoyeon

@Everyone
Guys,I need advice. Me and my boyfriend's second aniversery is coming up next Monday or Tuesday for most of you in the US and what doyou get the guy that has absolutly EVERYTHING? I mean he is spoiled but he doesn't act like it,so got any ideas. Please help me,i'm clueless when it comes to guys!

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Sat May 05, 2012 11:43 am

@BleedingLover

Don't flatter yourself. Inside, outside. Same difference. Just remember who I am and what you're not. -Signed, HyunRi with love

And oh boy you're asking the wrong person. I'd try not to buy him something if he really has everything. I guess you should do something meaningful to the both of you. That or just show him that you love him. Dinner or date or something. Whatever cute stuff you guys do together. I can't really say since I don't know how he is or how you guys are. I'm sure anything will make him happy. It's the thought that counts right?

That probably didn't help at all... I tried >.<

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sat May 05, 2012 8:37 pm

@BleedingLover: *shakes finger at you* SHAME ON YOU FOR DOUBLE POST! SHAAAAAA... MUH... :3... I've never had a serious boyfriend long enough to celebrate an anniversary, so don't ask me. On the bright side, I don't think most guys (and some girls <--- the sensible ones) care so much about what you get them as long as it isn't something they're just totally not interested in :\

And I couldn't really care less what you think, but I'm flattered you think (or want to think) you know me well enough to say what kind of person I am. Really, I'm touched ... Image ... - Jung-Sook
Last edited by youngbreyer on Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun May 06, 2012 12:36 am

Pst... pst... *pokes ViceRice* Did yous not see Mi Cha's post :(

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun May 06, 2012 12:48 am

I'm such a babo!!!!! Mianhae youngbreyer >.< I'll edit my post right away!

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun May 06, 2012 1:01 am

Fixed it^^ Again, I am terribly sorry for that mistake >o<

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun May 06, 2012 1:05 am

Hehe, it's okie :D I felt bad about saying anything because you typed out a pretty long post before XD

@Exotic: Haha, when I was reading your post for HyunRI, I misinterpreted (feeling the tingling chill, before drinking it entirely} as saying that she took a tiny sip of the milkshake before chugging the whole thing XD. So that's what I added in my post because it would be so hilarious with Jung-Sook just staring at HyunRi, no convo, as she slurps down a whole milkshake before either of them say anything XP. Heeeee... sorry for the misunderstanding Image
Last edited by youngbreyer on Sun May 06, 2012 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Sun May 06, 2012 1:16 am

@youngbreyer

Don't flatter yourself either. Image The Beast is only as good as his Beauty. And lets just say Beauty is pretty fine. Image- HyunRi

@Everyone

So I just realized that the only places listed in the story is Golden Tower High and everyone is outside of the school so I think I'm going to put another place so that everyone can use that place and then switch back to school when the characters get there. ImageMakes sense? Image

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun May 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Hey guys! SO....I am shamelessly going to advertise my new Roleplay! You guys should join! ^^

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun May 06, 2012 7:02 pm

@YoungBreyer
Ok,smart one. I you say I could care less that mean you care about what I say. I think what you meant to say was that you couldn't care less. But.I guess I glad you're touched because I sure do like making people flattered. Of course that could be my sarcasm coming out,the world may never know. Image

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun May 06, 2012 8:53 pm

@bleedinglover: GASP! *huddles in corner* I've had it wrong all these years, all the people I've said it to... all the people who actually think I care! NOOOOOO!!!! *melts*

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Hy guy,what ever happened to Horseygirl???

Oh,and should we skip ahead to the next day?

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Tue May 08, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm thinking just do one or two more posts where ever you are now and then we will move on to the following day. Sorry guys, I've been loaded with homework. And have been a bit sick lately. I'll pick up tomorrow if I can get lazy Kaya to help me out. xP

~Karla

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!