Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Minute Of Fame

A Minute Of Fame

a part of “A Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by Exotic K.

[Male Role- OPEN] What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed May 09, 2012 9:40 pm

I needs to go make my postsssss DX ... so ... hard... to do.... with new... xbox... *sigh* girls and their toys :\

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed May 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Come on guys don't let this die! By the way should we skip to the next day or the day of the auditons seeing that they're in two weeks?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Sat May 12, 2012 11:45 am

Don't die! Please don't die! We are skipping to the auditions! Thank you, BleedingLover :D Skip all the way guys! Doesn't matter if you're auditioning or not. GO GO GO GO!!!!!

@youngbreyer

D': xbox? You lucky girl lol one post please :) Promise you're xbox won't go anywhere
"I am the Theory that grants you Freedom."

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Wed May 16, 2012 6:22 am

NO! I WILL NOT LET THIS DIE!!!!! But I can't post until I've finished cleaning up the mess in the basement -_-; So sorry guys :(

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!