Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

A Minute Of Fame

A Minute Of Fame

a part of “A Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by Exotic K.

[Male Role- OPEN] What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Of course we like LuHan^^ He's so adorable XD Image

This little thingies are so fun and cute! Gomawo youngbreyer :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Of course Mi Cha accepts Sang-Min's apology! Don't I always =3?

Image - Mi Cha

@Neon and ViceRice: I knows! I loves them all Image

@Exo: Yes! I finally have time to be on here mwahahaha! No work for me tomorrow! Image Now I can make my character :D.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 pm

PS: Anyone heard from Ashtonwolf?

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:54 pm

No, I can message Wolf if you want, unless someone already did.

Chappyfan
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Ah, I was just curious because they hadn't made a post yet :). I don't know if Exo has already messaged them or not.

... Yay! Pretty much done with my Mr. Troublemaker!

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:12 pm

I'll message Ashtonwolf.

So the troublemakers have been accepted. Everyone else, beware of them! Especially the failed trainees! HyunRi would find it rather entertaining to watch others squirm from embarrassment and humiliation. Such a bad person lol xD

It's going to be hard roleplaying a person so mean, esp. to Luhan. Oh well, It must be done...

~Karla

PS: Kaya is probably going to be MIA for a while so its just me in the mean time.
"I am the Theory that grants you Freedom."

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 am

Lee Jung-Sook and Bang HyunRi are amazing!! JungSook is very handsome and HyunRi is beautiful! <3 ~Too bad they are mean!

AHH!!! Luhan has a feeling JungSook will pick on him..... DX

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 am

Image Perhaps... Everyone has bullying coming from every direction with these two, HyunRi is probably going to be like the "in your face" go the distance kind of bully and Jung-Sook is going to be the underhanded, mess your head up kind of bully :3... they is a wonderful pair Image

@Exo: Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you, you go to www.cute-factor.com and then you go to the emoticons and these guys are there, you just copy their img url and put them in your posts

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 am

Oh,I just noticed something because i'm learning spanish and I just learned that Sangre aka Yeon's last name is english for blood. Creepy and ironic since she's afraid of blood. Hm,weird.

@Youngbreyer:Wow,you had to make Jung-Sook so cute.:P

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Agreed with @BleedingLover! @Youngbreyer why did you have to make him so good looking!Image

Its so sad because such a pretty face, is soo mean DX Image Image

You know, i was thinking (we dont have to do this-just for more drama) We could have some people actually fall in love with the two trouble makes and then drama arises because they are totally trying to sabotage everyone else lives to make them better. Image

Image <~ This one is so cute XD

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Because if I was going to make a bad boy/devilish character I was going to model him off of "Hero" Jaejoong gosh darn it, if it was the last thing I did XD You can't escape his wicked beautifulness Image

youngbreyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:45 pm

@Neon.lynxie Omo! I was just thinking of that, too :O Then the troublemakers could also show their soft side^^

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm willing to scarfice Yeon,seeing that someone has to do it.

This is by far my favorite!

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 pm

hahaha I will be wiling to sacrifice Luhan if needed XDImage

@BleedingLover-- that one is funny~Image

@ViceRicePres- Aish! Two great minds think alike!Image

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Image... I didn't realize how long my post was O.O I was so busy typing I didn't even notice someone posted before me >.< If it's too long.. I'm sorry D: Just skim through it if you got a migrane from all the words :3 Since we only had a maximum of four posts in school I'm trying to make each of them be in more than one situation to keep this thing going :) Two more posts to go and I must use them wisely >:D

@Neon.lynxie Woah! I was thinking the same!! Weird o.O And Pacoo (I dunno if that's right) and Cheetah are two of my favorites^^

@BleedingLover That's so adorkable!! :D

@Exotic K was the algebra teacher a girl? I couldn't remember and I didn't mention Coach Goo's gender either. Please tell me if I made any mistakes >.<

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey I hope you guys don't mind that I fast forwarded a whole lot. Any ideas for school can still be accomplished the following day. I'm probably going to extend their school day to 5-6 posts afterward, but its still 4 for now. I just finished my third post for Jinsu, I believe. Hmmm....

@BleedingLover Haha I was wondering about that too. I kept asking it Sangre was Blood in Spanish to myself, but I'm not that good in Spanish so I wasn't sure.

@ViceRicePres You're good lol and HyunRi has a soft side alright. If you consider it like a pillow on top of a sword, hiding it sharpness. xD It's going to be fun role-playing such an evil person. I'm hating her as I type up her posts.

I don't know what I'm doing here. They're just so cute. Oh well. I love this site!

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Image50 posts? Yosh! We're making K-Pop RP History!!!... I think.Image

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Grrr. . I hate it when someone posts at the same time as you, and now I have to change my post. But I don't want tooooooo!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:31 pm

@Horseygirl- Ahhh! me too! D:

@ViceRicePres- yes!!! i am soo glad everyone is still posting XD I would post now but idk what to have Luhan do and i dont want to hog it!

But i think i am going to have Luhan on his phone next class and watching thr Korean Movie 'The Classic' *Which i am watching now!!!* and have him start tearing up DX

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey guys. I don't mean to nit pick or be bossy (even though I am right now) But can you use the posting skellie? I'm not going to condemn you to jail if you don't (kekeke) but it's appreciated that you do. Thanks!

Everyone's doing a good job with tagging characters and keeping up. So thanks for that! Just remember to have your character find out about the Talent Showcase before school ends.

"Party at my place, friends and family. Woot woot!" -Jinsu ^^

Exotic K
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!