Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Minute Of Fame

Minute Of Fame

a part of “Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd? Remake. FULL

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Hehe. At first, I think NiHyun would probably give him ATTITUDE, but then he would think he's hot, but he thinks all guys are hot sooo yeah. Xd

Working on my Troublemaker. Works out with Jia, totally using her pink hair. XD
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 pm

I knew that was why you were chosing her! My boyfriend owns me ten dollars. I love being in America,but I will absolutly go back to South Korea soon no way in hell am I missing Big Bang and B.A.P performing. This is a secert....if I could go out with G-Dragon or my boyfriend I chose.....oh nevermind here he comes. o.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Haha, I'm also using her because she just kind of...I don't know, just kind of seems like a troublemaker. Her pink hair is a plus. And awesome for winning the bet. XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Are they going to have uniforms or is Golden Tower a public school?

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Private School with uniforms

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Alrightie :D But can you please put a link to the uniforms? On the other RP, everyone went to the same school but each had different uniforms >.<;

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Gah Bang Yong Guk??? Omo love him!! Jia, love her!! Ah best face claims ever! JoKwon! Amazing! You guys are too good ;) This roleplay is going to be the bomb!

Oh by the way, that isn't Bang Yong Guk on the introduction. I'm pretty sure that's Himchan from BAP... Sorry, I'm a big Bang Yong Guk fan. A big BABY too :D

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Damn it. I just like the picture,i'll change it.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Bang has a picture like that too. Like this. Image IMG=http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae353/lilhancie/tumblr_lxvbptjkCN1r7er7xo1_500.jpg

I love him! And I love practically half the characters in this roleplay! Well their face claims anyways ;P

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Haha, I know~ I love all these face claims~

And I have a question...Have you guys ever tried to abandon your own Roleplay? Because everytime I click on abandon, it comes up the caption for abandoning characters. :I

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 pm

And, I fully finished Mun Je's profile. She also likes B1A4...I'm slowly getting into their fandom, slowly, but surely.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 pm

I love how she loves to curse but Kyung Jae can't stand excessive cursing. They will be a fun duo to play around with lol I love B1A4!! They are just the cutest things! I'm a BANA too xP

And no, never tried... Sorry x/

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 pm

I CANT WAIT TO STARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! XD

and No PrincessBoy have not tried sorry D:

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Me neither. Sorry.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Hey can i ask you guy a strange random question?

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Sure,what is it?

Oh and here are the school unifroms.....Click Where have I seen those before? Hmmmm?

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh poo...Not only she cusses, she has a thing for threatening people's legs. "Don't talk back unless you still want to walk." XD

Hmm, those uniforms do look familiar. Hmm. XD Makes me want to doodle NiHyun in it....:))

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:08 pm

I Live in the USA and I am a big fan of Korean music *DUUUH!!!* , My best friend JiYeon was a transfers student from South Korea and since I was familiar with Korea we became best friends quickly. JiJi had to go back to South Korea after the school ended and we still keep contact. A few weeks ago she emailed me about LED Apple having a fan signing on July 4th on HanByul’s birthday. She asked if I could get photos of people around the world holding up a sign saying something like “I like LED Apple’ ect.

I had worked on it for a while and had a lot of photos and I was going to send it in when my family was evacuated from our house because of the Waldo's Canyon fire that is near my house. All my progress and work had been lost, so I decided to come to the LED Apple pages on Facebook email some friends online, to see if i can get the word out and have fans hold up a sign with their faces in it and at the bottom with their name!

Ps. If I didn’t make it clear enough she will use all these photos and stick them into a Scrap book and give it to him for his birthday when she goes to the fan signing. The point of it is to show LED apple fans around the world! ~Sorry!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 pm

LED...LED apple? *faints*

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 pm

*nods nods* Yeah I know XD
She gets to go and meet them XD

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!