Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Minute Of Fame

Minute Of Fame

a part of “Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd? Remake. FULL

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:40 pm

LED Apple

LED freaking Apple

OMG

Sorry, I couldn't help it. It seemed right at the moment.
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:43 pm

hhahaha O:
Those were the perfect gif's for the moment! XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Sungmin's always a perfect moment...like Heechul. There is never a sad moment when Heechul is nearby.

^ This.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:53 pm

AHHH~ Thats how i was just dancing in my chair XD hahahaa
ahhhhh Heechul~ ♥

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 pm

I have plenty of Heechul, can never get rid of him. Sorry, but it's like. You cannot get rid of this man. I want a boyfriend Korean and have his personality. :I

I mean seriously, look at this gorgeous diva?

Wow...I sound crazy. You'll find me in my corner sulking. XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:58 pm

hahahhaaha I love Heechul! I would love to date a guy like him, that or have him be my friend!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo~ Will you help me :D

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:01 am

SURE. YES. EVERYTHING.

Oh hey, I just saw this gif...Image

I'm sorry, it's just...A WILD SIWON APPEARS, HE USES ATTRACT.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:18 am

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha there we see a free horse running in the wild! XD

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:24 am

Haha, Sungmin is just like DO NOT WANT!

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:33 am

i would have been like Image

and watch him

and be all OHHHH BOYYYYY!~

Now where do you get all your amazing gifs?

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 am

....Ok,you two are strange. I mean I leave for ten minutes and you are putting these gifs everywhere,shame on you....speaking of which that last on is adorable!

@Neon,do you mind doubling up. I mean would or I would ask Princessboy but we already are and Rainbow (Sadly,not the band :( ) isn't answering my Pms. But,Fruity_Loopsxx said he will make his. By the way i'm writing the frist post now!

Image Image
Last edited by .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:43 am

Neh~! Of course ^u^ I get to be my cousin XD hahaha
hum..i might have to do it tomorow since im on my phone right now DX

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:45 am

I can change that if you want,swich the cousins around.

And ok,no problem I trust you or I wouldnt have PMed you remember? :D

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 am

Tumblr.

Teehee

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am

Ooo~ first post~?

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 am

Like I said,strange. I mean i'm as big as a fangirl as you but come on people. You look like stalkers....wait Neon,you are a stalker remember? JK XD

And yes,i'm starting on the frist post,i'm bored as hell and don't want to go night night. Besides my bf won't pick up his phone this late at night unless I want to get cursed out in Japanese (Don't understand that well),Chinese(Same thing),and Korean...... No thanks,we been steady for two years now,I don't feel like messing that up. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 am

Haha, I can't go to sleep either. Been up for awhile on tumblr, here while watching SNL reruns. Help me.

I swear I'm not a stalker...I don't love in Korea. XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 am

It's be up soon in like an hour because I should let my labtop cool down before it overheats.....again.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:18 am

...I might go to sleep. Oh and Imma post tomorrow with Something Blue so that'll be something to look forward too~♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:04 am

Ok,sorry guys, I kind of fell asleep but it's going up now.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!