Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Minute Of Fame

Minute Of Fame

a part of “Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd? Remake. FULL

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 am

You guys are all crazy... Me too though ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:16 am

Woo, just woke up. XD
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:20 am

Do any of you guys know Cross Gene? Click me for cuties

ImageImageImage

I found this on tumblr and died of laughter. I don't know. My friend laughed at it too. Hehe is it just me? You know, since we're all sharing gifs and photos and whatnot.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:41 am

Oh dear... *addicted*

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Oh please all of us are,most of us have made a K-Pop Rp. Mainly you,Princessboy. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 pm

And they always end up not working in the end. :<

*sulks in a corner, listening to Super Junior*

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Aw,forgot them. You want to co-gm with me? And believe me,I will make sure this one ends with happy endings for everyone. :D

And you shouldn't be listening to Super Junior,You said listen to something better like BigBang. Yea,I went there. *sticks tonuge out*

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Ah? Really? OvO

And I already listened to them earlier. Xd I'm listening and watching COOKING COOKING right now. I'm also laughing, XD The song always makes me feel better.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Yes Really. Aw,don't worry be happy. Love to listen to this song in the summer,and I actually understand it.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Haha, nice. XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 pm

I dont know who to use for my girllll O:

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Use someone from T-ara or Kara :)

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Okay...I'm really addicted to B1A4 right now...Xd

annnnnnd I'm bored.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 pm

I love B1A4! They are so cute! They mess up my bias list all the time -_- I used to be bias to Jinyoung, but then I saw how cute Baro was and Gongchan's adorable-ness and Sandeul's voice and CNU's smile. They just ruined me smh. I really like their songs Crush, My Love, and Wonderful Night. And Baby Goodnight, though the message is bad lol

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Well,in my opinon,and I know evryone loves what I have to say. :P I'm bias toJinyoung,all the way. Ithink it's going to just be us and Neon.Dancer in this RP,alwell. Like I said I like RPing with people I know can be amazing people,like you three.

@Princessboy:It is offically,you are my Co-Gm! We are your guys' god in this story! Image

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Yes. B1A4 messed up bias list big time. I'm in love with CNU. I love his smile and his hairstyles. My favorites that I'm really addicted to are Beautiful Target and O.K.

YESYESYES THIS CALLS FOR A HEECHUL CELEBRATION

*dies*

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Don't die yet,I just posted.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Guys... Jin Ae's cousin doesn't exist yet. TTATT

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Don't worry,I'll ask Moonlight if she mind doubling up.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Okee dokes :) I'm currently working on a post right now^^

ViceRicePres
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!