Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Show us the source of our awe...

Look into a mirror. Seriously. Get up and go look. What do you see? Yourself, or the reflection of what is believed to be yourself? A mirror is a glass that reflects light to show us what it sees, but does it really? Is there not a world behind that glass that looks at us everytime we look into theirs? A reverse world where black is white and good is bad? Who's to say we're real? Maybe we're the distored reflection in the water? What if we're behind the glass...?

This is a roleplay about Mirrors and the world behind them. An Alter, an exact replicate of our form, lives on the other side of the mirror, but they are completely unike us by every detail: Opposite handwriting, facial features, likes, dislikes, even feeling. Everything besides sex. Why? Because they are everything you aren't, but they are still you to a point. They have opposite favorites to you, even opposite views of the world. But some people talk to their mirror image and have conformed them to be more like themselves. Go in the bathroom and talk to the mirror. Will you get a response? Probably not but that's be creepy if you did. That's because they're listening to you. They take our information and form it into a reality. A few teenagers have decided that one night, during a party, to try Bloody Mary. Though they failed by leaving the lights on after stuffing the bottom of the door with cloth so they fooled the others into thinking the light was still off, the portal in the mirror was still active from the chant. When they get sucked into a world where things are opposite of theirs, who's the leader and who's the victim? How do they get back? The way they came in? No. They have to travel this distorted world and find a way to leave this "halloween town" and return to their "normal" lives, but not everyone wants them to leave. Bloody Mary wants them to stay... forever...

Anyone interested? came up with this during 1st hour so really early in the morining...PM, suggestions, reply, anything's good
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:04 pm

I like this idea very much. I'm in
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gloomy sunday. on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:01 pm

I really like the idea. But you know how I feel about Bloody Mary! haha
Yeah, I'd join.

gloomy sunday.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby i2omance on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Very nice. :) I'm interested.

"Courage is the magic that turns Dreams into Reality" ~Richter

i2omance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 pm

good good. anymore?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Count me as interested.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:02 pm

alright, that's good. maybe a few more then I'll make the RP.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverHime on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:52 pm

I remember Bloody Mary... so creepy... couldn't go to the bahtroom at night for a long time..
anyway, I'm in!

ForeverHime
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm

This sounds cool I'm in also

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Sweet. I think we got enough people. I'll most likely make the RP either later tonight (given I'm not super sucked into Demon's Souls) or tomorow morning. Be sure to check since I'll post the link on here! :D

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!