Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mirrored Direwolf

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Mirrored Direwolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:45 am

Daimyo Masters sat Indian style in a dark room on the floor, with wrists resting on his knees. Feeling his wolf prowling close to the surface he stared intently at the mirrored wall. Wondering how the hell he kept himself from self-destructing for so long. Glancing up to see his eldest daughter, Toshiko, sit down with her back to his through the mirror. He wondered what was going through her mind, because after the Gypsy Echo blow up she usually avoided him. Daimyo heard his wolf softly growl at Tosh's, doing what he choose not to do for years. 'Am I worth being loved?'

Minutes drew on as Daimyo stewed on the surprised development. Several questions bounced around his mind, but none of them will be answered anytime soon. "Papa." Glancing up to see Elchandra, his self adopted Liger bred daughter, slink into the room. "What baby?" he inquired. "Was talking with Jake and Mariam about you, me, Tosh, and Ellie going on a trip to Vayn Valley. They think it would be good for us to be away from the war for a while." Glaring at Elchandra, Daimyo should've saw that coming. He'd noticed that she had been chatting with Jake and Mariam allot in the past few months. "We've talked about this 'Chandra." Daimyo said, his tone harden slightly. "I lost my original family to war hungry mages, while having you is good. But you aren't happy or whole and you know it as well I do. What I want, what I need more than anything, is you happy and us as a happy family," Elchandra said, dropping to her knees and covered his hands, "I love you papa, very much."

Heaving a sigh at the comment that came before the 'love you' Daimyo brought Elchandra's hands up and kissed them. "So 'Chandra when were you planning on taking us on this bonding trip?" he asked, resigned to this thing his daughter wanted. "Hopefully this weekend if I can round transport for all of us." 'She's such dreamer.' Sighing again he looked at Elchandra and nods. "Ok then." Watching Elchandra jump up in happiness, he heard Tosh get up and leave. 'Ok, what's she thinking?' he wondered as Elchandra also left. "Now what?" Daimyo heard himself ask. Dropping his head, he listened the rain start hitting the glass door.

Finally standing himself; he went outside and stood in it. Turning his face up Daimyo closed deaden eyes to the hurt that punctuated his life since the day Ellie left. He seemed to have on a five plus year death run to distract himself from it. But it never left him, just slid it back till he could not dwell on it. "I have to change, I have to make it now, before I become to far gone. Can I do it before Christmas?" Daimyo inquired with a sigh. So focused on his thoughts he never noticed the second person approaching from behind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!