Missing

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Missing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby audigabi on Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 pm

To normal people, we look like ordinary kids. But, we're not. We were taken away from our parents and brainwashed. Our mission is to find out why. The people in my little group are like family to me, we've known each other forever. But, there are still other kids we need to find.

Name: Angel
Looks: Long straight blonde hair, emerald green eyes, long eyelashes.
Personality: Sweet, strong,brave, can be mean, fighter, kind of a leader, tomboy.
Crush: Idk yet
Best friend: Ky

Name: Ky
Looks: Shaggy black hair, snake bite pircings on his lips, Sky blue eyes
Personality: Nice, mean, sarcastic, strong, brave, mysterious, stays in the shadows
Crush: idk.
Best Friend: Angel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

audigabi
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Missing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby audigabi on Mon May 27, 2013 9:50 pm

by the way we start out in a cave in the woods, if your in our little group. And the ages half to be between 7 and 18. Also, please include everyone, and please no weird powers... yet wink wink. Haha. Anyways, thanks so so so much for joining. Have fun! And tell me if this is a good plot too.

Thanks guys! You all rock! BYEEEZZZ :)

~Audigabi was here.~ (Sorry, Im trying to make this long enough xD)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

audigabi
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!