Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

Mist and Bone

Mist and Bone

a part of “Mist and Bone”, a fictional universe by sappho.

Beacon Hills has been quiet for far too long.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mist and Bone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mist and Bone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Wed May 03, 2017 11:23 pm

Hello, Gem here ! Please leave your reservations here, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. :)

I look forward to writing with you all!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sappho
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Mist and Bone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu May 04, 2017 3:17 am

Hello! I would love to reserve the Alpha with the face claim of Jennie Kim, if that's alright. Her dialogue will be #dce0f3 and my favourite flavour of ice cream is either passionfruit or good ol' chocolate. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu May 04, 2017 7:23 am

@RubyTuesday Consider yourself reserved :) ! I've never actually had passion fruit before but it sounds like something I'll definitely have to try.

sappho
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu May 04, 2017 11:55 am

Hullo! c:
    I'd like to reserve Alexander Ludwig (or Thomas Brodie-Sangster, if you find he's too old) as the Human, dialogue hex code #74afad! As for ice cream flavours... Urgh, it's so hard to choose just the one! I'm more for fruit-flavoured ice creams (particularly berries), anything with booze, or vanilla ice cream, little bits of vanilla bean and all. Mmm.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu May 04, 2017 1:31 pm

@wednesdaysun You are reserved! I'm a vanilla person myself. I love the olde fashioned vanilla that kind of tastes like the vanilla wafers. Alexander Ludwig is fine too! If he's your first pick, I'll put him down!

sappho
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve the kanima. My face claim is Eli Goree
My hex code is #212F3C. As for ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough is the best!
Let the rolepaying begin!

TheNewb08
Member for 4 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu May 04, 2017 4:40 pm

@TheNweb08 You are reserved !

@Everyone Alright guys, it looks like we only have two more spots left to fill ! I have updated the front page and I should be getting a wip in tonight.

sappho
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu May 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi! I would love to reserve the kitsune, with the face claim of Mackenzie Foy and the hexcode of #2b036b. Thank you!
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby æsthetic on Thu May 04, 2017 8:24 pm

And lastly, may I snag the role as the Banshee with Dane Dehaan? I know that Banshees are stereotypically suppose to be a female, but I like to change things around. And the hexcode pending? I will get back to you on the hexcode.

æsthetic
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu May 04, 2017 9:04 pm

@Korruption You are reserved ! Do you mind getting that password for me just for the sake of the reservation? :)

@aesthetic No I love it! I don't mind bending the rules a bit, I think it'll be interesting! Also do you mind getting that password for me just for the sake of the reservation? :)

@everyone IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN THIS. I love Teen Wolf so much so I couldn't resist. I will be updating the front page shortly and getting a wip tonight, and I can't wait to see all of yours! :) Also I would love to keep this OOC active, just to talk about plots and such. So to break the ice

1. Do you like Teen Wolf as much as I do? I love Stiles and Lydia <3.

sappho
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby æsthetic on Thu May 04, 2017 9:18 pm

@GEMINIBLUES,
LOL, sorry about that. To be honest, I got too excited and didn't bother reading the rules. You caught me. It's the seasonal eggnog flavor.

EDIT: OH NO. Stalia all the way, dude. No. Just. No.
Last edited by æsthetic on Thu May 04, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

æsthetic
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu May 04, 2017 9:29 pm

@aesthetic HAHA, it's fine. I honestly have done it so many times as well. Also I love eggnog. My entire family hates it but I love the cinnamon kind, omg best part about Christmas honestly. Love Dane Dehaan by the way, he is such a smol and sweet bean. <3

OH NO. I meant I like Stiles and Lydia, like as characters, not together. I love Stalia, I mean I love Malia in general. Peep the profile pic. ;)

sappho
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Thu May 04, 2017 9:41 pm

Like I said when I saw this role play, I wanted to scream! I love Teen Wolf so much so seeing this was like perfect!
Stalia was so precious! Why did they have to break up?! I get it that he liked Lydia since second grade, but come on!
Stiles and Lydia are great characters, but Derek, Peter, and Isaac stole the show!

TheNewb08
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby æsthetic on Thu May 04, 2017 10:05 pm

@GEMINIBLUES,
Did you know that Dane Dehaan and Cara Delevigne are both going to be featured as lead roles in the new Valerian movie that's coming out soon? I am so pumped!
They look like fraternal twins, like no lie.

BTW, what is the date that this story will begin? I noticed that you have a plan to make all characters born in the year 2000, but is it currently 2017 for them?

@THENEWB08,
I forgot what happened to Stalia, I guess both figured that they were better off as friends.. idk I got that vibe between them that it was all lust whether than love whereas Stiles and Lydia both felt the spark once they kissed. I like Stalia though. Love the humor between them, and Malia's ever occasion to withstand dominance.

I do miss Derek. ;(

æsthetic
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:21 pm

@aesthetic
Don't get me wrong I liked Stiles and Lydia together and they made sense in the long term, but I just appreciated the moments between Stiles and Malia more. I think he was her anchor too.
@everyone
How do you like the New Generation Teen Wolf characters? (i.e. Liam, Hayden, Mason, Brett)

TheNewb08
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu May 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Gah! Sorry about that. I was literally looking at the previous posts and chanting "password, password, password," in my mind because I have a serious tendency to forget about the password at the last minute xD My favorites are strawberry cheesecake and cookies and cream.

About Teen Wolf, it's kind of my situation with Harry Potter. I like the plot, the characters, most of the pairings, and the world (or most of those things), but whenever I try to read the books or watch the TV shows/movies (depending on the fandom), I always blank out literally every time O.O

Korruption
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri May 05, 2017 4:16 am

geminiblues; It seems like I am a little bit too late to the party but if a role becomes available or something, please let me know.

I love me some Teen Wolf! :D

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri May 05, 2017 4:40 am

Real talk: I haven't seen much of Teen Wolf ;-; I'm worried that might pose a problem. Not with the whole not being a fan thing, mind you, but with, you know, not knowing important places or events or people and whatnot.

A friend wanted to get me into it but I was kind of preoccupied with other series so the opportunity to get into it just sort of passed me by (a.k.a. I got hooked on other shows and latched on like a vengeful gecko)—and there are six seasons now, so it seems I have a ton to catch up on. orz

wednesdaysun
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri May 05, 2017 4:54 am

I'm on the same boat as wednesdaysun, I'm afraid... I hope that isn't going to be a problem? I've seen the first season, but I think I'm going to have to do a bit of research!

rubytuesday
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Fri May 05, 2017 9:42 am

@Korruption You're fine! I forget the passwords sometimes too, it's no problem at all!

@SUNSHINE I'll message you <3

@Wednesday & RubyTuesday DONT WORRY ! I totally understand, and there's not much that you should have to research. I plan on this happening after the plot of Teen Wolf so you don't need to know much about the actual plot of the show. I will however be putting a Bestiary board up just to shed light on the creatures of the show. Also feel free to ask me any questions you may have. <3

sappho
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!