Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Mistery Of The Beautiful Monsters

a part of “Mistery Of The Beautiful Monsters”, a fictional universe by TheGypsyQueen_13.

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mistery Of The Beautiful Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:04 am

In the RP "Mistery Of The Beautiful Monsters" this is what I want your character reservations to look like:
TheGypsyQueen_13
Reserving
Naomi Belfast
Age 21
Species monster
ImageFC: Uma Thurman

Jessica Sterling
Age 19
Species human
ImageFC: Birdy
Password red
Last edited by TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Mistery Of The Beautiful Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi!
I'm BurningDark, and here's my reservation. My password will be at the bottom, highlight the post and you'll see it.

Name: Griffin Coriolus
Species: Monster
My face claim is Dylan O'Brien and my favorite color is black! Yay!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Very nice, you are accepted!
Last edited by TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby |lɐʇɹoɯɯI| on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:09 pm

|lɐʇɹoɯɯI|
Reserving
_____ _________
Age 18
Species Human
Girl

______ Foyel
Age 25
Species Monster
Boy
Pink
I don't know names yet.

{I had to change my face-claim, sorry.}
Last edited by |lɐʇɹoɯɯI| on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

|lɐʇɹoɯɯI|
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Accepted!
This is starting to look very good!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Also I need FC's,
Mine are Marija Buljeta and Birdy.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby |lɐʇɹoɯɯI| on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:32 am

Girl face is; Lee Geum Hee
Boy face is; Henry Cavill

|lɐʇɹoɯɯI|
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:31 am

Awesome thank you. And don't worry about the change:)

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:18 am

I'm thinking the RP should start after a week of school being in session.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby |lɐʇɹoɯɯI| on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:02 pm

I am really bad at relationships threads, so I might end up PMing you, to ask how to do some things.
I will have my guy up tonight. :)
And thanks for understanding about the face-claim.
And I like that we don't have to start the first day, it is always that hardest to write about.

|lɐʇɹoɯɯI|
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:14 pm

It's no problem, any question at all feel free to ask me, I get on here on my phone so I will most likely reply quickly.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Guys I want us to kick this thing off by Wednesday.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 pm

FIRST POST IS UP

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:33 am

It seems that this has become more of a 1x1. Do you know if our other roleplayer will be posting?

BurningDark
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:37 am

I don't know:( I'm going to pm them to ask

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:12 pm

So I PMed immortal and so far nothing.:/

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Still nothing..

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Did this die?:(

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Really sorry about the delay!
I am working on a post but it is just taking a while because I've had to take another trip with my husband to check out homes in VA because we will be moving soon, oh the life of military family's

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!