Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Mobile Suit Gundam: Avalon (IC)

a topic in Gundam: Universal Century, a part of the RPG forum.

Gundam: Universal Century Storyline

Mobile Suit Gundam: Avalon (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Cosmic Era 0377 Years of war between Earth and the Space Colonies has finally ended; However the Conflict between Normals and B-types has yet to end. Many N-type humans believe war will break out again if the tensions between the two to not end soon Veterans for the wars have all but vanished wanting to avoid fighting another war. The Colonies have built their only Defense network just in case of war, however it is not known if the Normals will let the N-types get away with this nor allow the B-types to live. A underground resistance movement called Normals Against Space Colonies or N.A.S.C. have started to move and start yet another war...

post815401.html#p815401 (OOC/Sign up)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tristan_cross
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Avalon (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:05 pm

Lance is siting there in the locker room almost done geting suited up as he paused for sec as he looked at the picture of his family which he placed in his filght suit as he zipped it up "okay here i go" lance starts his way to the hanger "internal monolog: my first real flight and its in a new model i don't know if i should be ecstatic or nerves.. hope that these guy stop the wars so sis wont have to fight .. god if she new what i was doing she'd me ticked especially sence i keeped trying to get her to not join." "but what im doing is way deferent im just a test pilot its not likely i'll see any reall action" lance reaches the the hanger and looks up to see the gundam Nighthawk "whoa these are almost scary up close sweet i get to be the first to fly the bad boy" lance gets into the cockpit of the mecha and checks its systems "test pilot Lacne Reyes ready to luanch in the gundam Nighthawk"
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!