Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mocki's Partner Search!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Mocki's Partner Search!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjaay on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 am

Greetings!
My name is Mockingjaay, but you can call me Mocki~!

After my recent partner search ended up as a bust (besides from one fantastic 1X1 that I have going with my beloved Verdandi) I am once again on the prowl for some lovelies to enable my roleplay needs! I'll start with letting you know a little about myself and my roleplay tendencies.

{*} I prefer romance, fantasy, 'slice of life', supernatural and adult themed roleplays. I am happy to tackle sensitive issues such as mental health issues, addiction and so on.

{*} I will (and rather enjoy) a decent 'adult' roleplay and find that I can go into quite some detail. Of course this WILL have to be implemented over PM! If this is not for you, not a problem~ However, if we are going to do this you MUST be literate and it MUST be tasteful. I don't want 'he stuck his oink in her boink and blah blah she gashploidged everywhere'

{*} I will repeat - LITERACY IS KEY. When commenting/applying, please give me a little roleplay sample. It doesn't have to be very long, 6/7 lines should do plenty!

{*} I like creativity - font meme, colours, BBcode. It doesn't have to be a work of art but some effort must show through!

{*} I stick to anime FC only i'm afraid. It's not that I have some complex where I don't like actual people, but I prefer my roleplay life to be strictly anime (unless i'm joining a group roleplay that gives me no choice!) Also just so I know you've read so far, please tell me your favourite anime when replying or PMing me! Mine is either Higurashi or Elfen Lied.

{*} I adore roleplaying homosexual/bisexual female relationships, however I am entirely happy, comfortable and capable of roleplaying heterosexual, asexual, pansexual and males too.

{*} I have nothing against werewolves, but it has to be tastefully done if we are going to go for this theme! Vampires too! To let me know you've read all of my personal info, please also tell me your favourite movie, and some roleplay tendencies of your own! Mine is the Hunger Games series.

Okay! Now you know something about me, let me throw some plots out there! I am 100% happy to for you make any suggestions or amendments, or even come up with your own! Just comment or PM. P.S In bold will be the roles that I reserve the right to play.

"Addicted to You"
-----------------------------------------
Female student X male/female student

Adult | Romance | Dark | Sensitive | Slice of life
Both of these young aspiring adults are plagued by a mental health issue. The young lady is bi polar and self harms, and the other student suffers with anxiety and mood swings. When they meet at a college organised support group, they instantly hit it off. They find that they help each other feel better and see the light at the end of the tunnel. A romantic relationship ensues. But drama strikes when our young lady lands herself in hospital and she discovers something that will change their relationship forever.

"Blood Lust"
Incubus/succubus Vampire X Human

Adult | Romance | Dark | Supernatural | Fantasy
It is well known that a vampire sustains them self on blood, and an incubus on lust. But being a hybrid born of Vampire mother and Incubus father, X can survive off both. They can also endeavour into human food. X's kind, as well as other supernatural species, are known to the public but shunned. They keep themselves to themselves, mingling and feeding in nightclub type organisations. Certain individuals find satisfaction in feeding humans and 'hooking' them on their blood. The emotions work both ways, and humans can become hooked on the sensation of being and feeding off a vampire or incubus. For this reason, some humans endeavour into the nightclubs that house the creatures of the night. But, when our little human ventures into one of these clubs with her already hooked friends, X realises she's new to all of this. What a chance...

"50 Shades of Taboo"
male/female Dominant X Female Submissive

Adult | Romance | Dark | Strictly PM only
I don't think I need to explain this one too much! Other than the fact that the dom/sub relationship is something more well known now. Men and women can get in contact with doms through agencies, and fulfil their desires with ease. But, when our submissive arrives at her new dom's house, willing and able, the dominant starts to realise that actually, they don't enjoy 'hurting' her as much as they though they would. Could it be that there is something else brewing?

(⊙﹏⊙✿)

"What is it like? I mean, what does it feel like?"

"Well, it's not always the same. I have good days and I have bad days. On my good days, I can almost pass for a normal person. On my bad days, its like I just can't find myself..."

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mockingjaay
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mocki's Partner Search!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:49 pm

the blood lust one sounds interesting
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!