Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Windsor Property Management » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Modern/Realistic RP Partner Needed

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Modern/Realistic RP Partner Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:25 am

Hey there, everyone! First of all, you can call me Paige. Secondly, I have a few ideas bouncing around in my brain that I'm going to throw around to see if anyone might be interested in making them come to fruition. Before that, though, I should tell you a bit about how I RP.

* I'm verse when it comes to gender swaps. I'm just as comfortable portraying a male as I am a female. I'm also open to doubling up so that myself and my partner may both have the opportunity to play as both a male and female.
* I'm looking for literate, detailed partners that can easily tackle a three+ paragraph post. I'm very detailed in my writing and, depending on how much you give me to work with, depends on how much you get in return. As far as literacy is concerned, I understand that everyone makes mistakes. The occasional typo here and there is no issue. In fact, chances are I'll shove commas where they don't belong. As far as chat speak and such is concerned, that's a huge no-no for me.
* Currently, I'm looking for something along the lines of modern realism with a dash of romance and (possible) supernatural aspects. Besides the plots I post below, if you have any ideas to spice them up or, if you'd like to throw your own ideas into the mix, I'm all ears! I want this to be just as enjoyable and intriguing for you as it is for me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whole Again; I found you broken and I lost my need for sleep. You bit my lip and we were both in way too deep.

If you can snort it, pop it, shoot it, drink it, or smoke it, *Liz has participated. Just another one of America's youths that suffer from the 'Live Fast, Die Young' mentality. As far as the people she surrounds herself with? Well, they're no different. She finds herself living in the constant haze of chasing that unattainable high while her life slips right on by. Never quite sure rather or not she's coming or going, neither here nor there. As long as it keeps her from participating in real life, then who gives a fuck? That is, until, one young man in particular comes along to kill her buzz. Unexpected, out of the blue, and completely unwanted, *Greg comes along to throw a wrench into the routinely unorganized life that is Elizabeth. Does she want him there? No. Does she need him there? Hell yes. Question is, will she be able to slow down long enough to realize her own salvation or will it get lost in the deadly mix of booze, pills, and blunts, just like everything else?

Beautiful Goodbye; Do you ever think of you and I and that beautiful goodbye?

*Clara never remembered a time in her life when she wasn't stricken with illness. With her slated amount of time on Earth drawing to a close, an Angel of Death is sent to collect her soul and see that it is safely departed unto the Afterlife. But, what this angel was not informed of, was the fact that the young woman has the ability to not only see him but to also form an empathetic link with him. As the woman's last few months of life begin to weigh heavy on this angel's mind, will he willingly be able to take the soul of a woman whom he has found himself falling in love with, or will he find a way to not only cure her disease, but to also remain by her side as a human?
Proud mommy of Eli James.
Born June 15, 2015.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ariki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Modern/Realistic 1x1 Partner Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Anyone at all..?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ariki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:36 pm

I could be interested, if you're still looking.
"He is no guardian. He is a plague, leaving utter annihilation in his wake. You cannot hope to slay him."
"Then what can we do, Watcher?"
"Pray for swift oblivion. The Dryhtenweard comes."

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 am

I am, indeed. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it further.

Ariki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:53 am

I really love the second idea. It could be something I'd be able to play around with for sure!!
I really do love feedback, so please leave some for me.
If you wish to get ahold of me, just note me. I don't bite!
I specialize in Romance, Fantasy (More magic than anything), Mystery

Keep an eye on my upcoming psych thriller!

serenitykmoon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!