Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Monthly Featured Artworks March Edition: WINNERS!

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Monthly Featured Artworks March Edition: WINNERS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:23 am

RPGateway wants to feature YOUR artwork

The theme for March is Spring
(as in flowers budding and rabbits bounding everywhere spring)

The winner/winners will be featured on RPGateway's dA page
(and have bragging rights)

Deadline is Spring Equinox: 20th March

Every month, there will be a theme for you all to interpret and draw. It doesn't even have to be a sketch-- it could be a comic, animation, photograph, piece of writing, anything you want.

At the deadline, the one that reflects the theme the best will be uploaded onto the RolePlayGateway deviantart gallery

An example of the quality of entries we have received so far can be found here

Rules:
  • Please upload or link all images in this topic.
  • Submit as many entries as you wish.
  • Judges are yet to be decided but most likely will be the Artwork mods
  • Any ORIGINAL digital medium accepted (including scanned works, audio recording, etc).
  • If you choose to use works that were not created by you (such as photos, images, or graphics), please cite your sources accordingly.

---

Winners!

3rd Place:
Aura by Vexar

2nd Place:
Lillies by Angel_Melfina

AND FINALLY...

1st Place goes to:
Circ's flower

The entries will be put on dA for all to see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Monthly Featured Artworks March Edition

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:28 pm

Bleh, my first Flash animation.

Here's to kicking off the Monthly Featured Artworks event!

Submit, people, submit!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:15 pm

I forgot all about this... only two more weeks? Already??
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Dovey
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:55 pm

I Was told to do this.. Since there is no limit.. Suffer.

Photo Touch up of my G/F eyes. Named it: Aura

Photo manipulation of myself Called: Haze

Photo manipulation of myself Called: Shackled

Photo manipulation of myself Called: Wrapped in Darkness

Celestial Speedpainting Called: Touch the Stars

All done in photoshop.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:20 am

Haha Ingrid that is the most awesome first flash I've ever seen and yes Dovey, time slips by easily and Vexar, you totally missed the theme but those are some awesome photo manips and the last one is like whoa

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:34 am

INGRID! I love that animation!! It's so pretty and I love the happy music! <3<3<3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:50 am

Aw, thanks, Melfina : )

ONE MORE WEEK, FOLKS!!! Get your art featured!

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:51 am

I found the music kind of depressing, but Ingrid's flash animation was utterly awesome.

Edit: I find high-key piano music kind of depressing.

Edit edit: Yami, could you perhaps add a list of members to the RPGateway club page?

Edit edit edit: this in no way compares to Ingrid's animation, and I drew this years ago, but here you go -- some colored pencil exploration. It is the only thing I really have that is an innuendo for springtime. Unless I decide to Photoshop the Producers.

conditio sine qua non

Circ
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:21 am

CIRC, I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THE SUBMISSION. I personally think it's thoughtful and lovely!

Also, what do you mean by adding a list of members to the RPGateway page? You mean listing the participants of MFA to the roleplaygateway dA account?

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:53 am

Nah. Ingrid, what I mean is, deviant clubs usually have a list of members and their roles in the club.

Circ
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:16 am

Circ, that is amazing! I am always so floored when I see the kind of talent we have on the site.

Hopefully I'll be getting some photography or something on here in the next couple days.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:00 pm

As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Thanks, Mel. :) And nice flower, Aeleon. Very bright and cheery!

Circ
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:32 pm

Final day people, you have till 12pm GMT to had entries in then judging will commence

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:35 pm

12 midnight tonight, Yami? I thought we had until 12 midnight on the 20th...tomorrow.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:01 pm

12pm GMT, which is midday, if you need more time then give an estimate how much time you need, can't go into April I'm afraid

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:09 am

Well, I was going to upload a couple photos today because I thought it was lasting until midnight tonight, but if it's noon, then don't worry about it. I'll just enter in the next one. :)

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:52 am

No, go ahead Mel, we'll wait for you

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Here are my submissions. I hope it's okay that I submit several. I found some old ones that I liked, too. Sorry it took me a while, too. With my crappy internet connection at home, it took Photobucket forever to upload them.

Just incase you can't see the whole picture, here are the links.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/M ... 88e90d.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/M ... G_1168.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/M ... G_1542.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/M ... G_2154.jpg

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Last picture for the thematic win. Roses aren't really my idea of Spring.

Circ
Member for 18 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!