Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Moon Among Thieves

A Moon Among Thieves

a part of “A Moon Among Thieves”, a fictional universe by LovelyAnimosity.

The Kamari, a tribe of humans whose agility was unmatched by many, was once a great race. Then their extinction was ordered and they were destroyed. All but one, that is.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Moon Among Thieves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Moon Among Thieves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Hey everyone and welcome to the OOC for the first roleplay that I'm making on this site!

To start off my favorite book series is the "Warriors" series by Erin Hunter :D

Let's do what we can to make this an awesome roleplay, okie dokie?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Moon Among Thieves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Hello, You're rp caught my eye and I wish to join, as a villain working for the government CX Oh how I do enjoy being the villain. It will be a male, just so you would know.

My favorite book is "Lock and Key" by sarah dessen, it is truly a heart catching storyT_T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:03 am

I can't help but enjoy the dark side now and then too >3>

Anyway that sounds great! I'll go ahead and reserve a spot for you :)

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulmiester on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 am

Greetings! I am THE MIESTER OF SOULS, and my favorite book series is "The Discworld" by Terry Pratchet.

soulmiester
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:47 am

I will be submitting an initially neutral Pirate. I should have him done in the next hour or so.

p.s I read way to many books to choose one as my favorite.

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:54 am

I had an idea for an admiral who had a personal hand in the destruction of the Kamari. But I don't know how my schedule is going to be for the next few days. Can I hold a spot for a few days until I've gotten my stuff sorted out?

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:28 am

Sure Wake I don't mind giving you a few days, but I can;t give you anymore than that so I hope you're able to sort things out by then. Will your character be a male or a female?

Also, make sure you read the rules okay :)

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:06 am

Thank you for your patience. It's mostly just me getting used to my college classes. And actually its a transvestite...

... joking joking. I'm not sure really. I initially wanted reuse an old character that I have, but now I'm kinda tempted to make a new one.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:12 am

Well I am going to bed now but I'll go ahead and reserve you a spot. When you're decide on what you're doing please let me know :)

Okay good night everyone~ Must...sleeeep

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:20 am

I would like to reserve a spot, possibly a male with an Anti Hero / Chaotic Neutral complex.

The Percy Jackson / Lost Hero series, then again I don't read as much as I should...

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:55 pm

You are reserved, Inspiration. And with that this roleplay is no longer accepting male characters with the exception of Wake who hasn't decided on their characters gender yet.

Wow so far almost everyone is after my character mostly in a bad way >~<

That's cool I like a bit of a challenged I guess. Anyway good day everyone or night for those who live on the other side of the world from me. I'm happy to see that this roleplay has caught some eyes :)

We've already had two characters submitted(not including mine since mine is a major wip at the moment). I need to go over one and the other is already accepted but do to certain circumstances I'm not able to put him in the rp until I get a a new thread in the OOC done.

With that, I am looking forward to seeing everyone's characters!

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:54 pm

May I please reserve a female character, I am still thinking what to make of her but as soon as I figure something out I'll let you know.

My favorite book.... that's a tough one but as of right now but as of the moment Red Hill by Jamie McGuire.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Oh hey finally another girl! Sorry I had to put this down. Anyways! I forgot to check this out, so I might as well say it now. My favorite book is either Divergent or the Legend of Drizzt series.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:49 pm

YAY A GIRL *Hugs Emmie and prances off into the sunset on a yellow narwhal*

Your spot is now reserved. Welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing your character :D

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Aww thank you, I feel very welcomed <3 *hugs back*

I still haven't thought of what to make of her so I would appreciate any suggestions?

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Agh, I have to re-design my character since there is already a bounty hunter...unless there are just two bounty hunters...heh I believe that would get interesting fast.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Oh boy, you get in my way and I'ma kick your ass! It's my target! :P

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Okay so I added an extra character role and made it female only. Currently we have six confirmed male characters...which would only leave us with 2 female role including mine. So I added and extra one, that leaves three more males than females which is way more and I intended but I can cope with that.

Now with the bounty hunter thing. I don't mind having two characters with a bounty hunter as an occupation but, since MegaCheese created and submitted his first, Inspiration just do what you can to make him as different from Mega as possible. I'll also be sending you a PM with a small detail that you need to be aware of about Mega's character as well.

Aside from that. >< What did I do to deserve this I'm not THAT evil!? I think Tara is just gunna find a spaceship and fly off into the universe and blow up the world. Problem solved.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:08 am

May I reserve the final female slot that just opened up please.

For favorite book, I would have to go with The Odyssey as I'm a huge ancient history nerd, but that's ok because history is cool. :D

Ahri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyAnimosity on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:30 am

Hello Ahri :3 I'd love to reserve the last female role for you!

And I have to agree that was a pretty interesting read in school.

Anyway I just added another character explanation in the other OOC thread for Reap's character. Please go over that if you haven't had the chance to yet.

LovelyAnimosity
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!