Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Eternal Moon

Moon Couples

a part of “My Eternal Moon”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

The goddess must break her own rules, go behind her husbands back, and make things right for all the races living under their domain. The fighting must stop... but at what cost? Friendship? Love? Death? (MALE SPOTS ARE OPEN...)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Eternal Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Moon Couples

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Ok so... I need to know who you guys have Ideas for the couples... This is what I have...

Dawn x Rudolph
Shinta x Gale

Raziel x uknown Vampire sister

Elune x Ravin

Solar x Arianna

Hunson x Lin

So from what I see...

Amber, Rikka, and Skia need a partner...
am I right??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Moon Couples

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:17 am

I think that we shouldn't rush to pair up everyone. The story needs to have more problems and action and stuff... I want to make at least Lin suffer alittle before she finds her happiness >:D
I personally think that the romantic part will be created naturally. Most of the characters may start liking someone, whichever their creator chooses. If there is unrequitted love, the conflict will be even more interesting. When it comes to mutual feelings - it's up to Elune :D
Still, if you disagree, tell me. I accept criticism. But I don't mind for Rudolph to be paired up right away! :D Dawn is cool.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:16 pm

I think that idea would be better, only because it adds drama and whatnot to the rp..
But I don't mind Amber ditzing about alone. :D

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

i personally do not see arianna and solar together because solar isnt into girls XD only Arianna
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:34 pm

lol :) there will be conflict... a bunch of it. I'm just trying to make sure there is an even amount of characters for all the couples.... :)
Dawn and Rudy aren't going to end up together right away... -nods- that's just no fun... remember... she Loathes werewolves...
Like I said, I was just doing a head count. -shrug-
but yeah... there will be drama >:)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

sorry for not posting!!! i've been busy the WHOLE DAY. i'll post as soon as i can, but right now, AAAAAHHHH CONFUSIONNNNNNN
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm

okay, scratch that, i'll be posting sometime this week :'(
(i hate my life sometimes)

just keep roleplaying! i'll catch up when i can.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 am

lol, its fine. I'ma wait a bit before I post more.
-shrug- I need some more characters. -sigh-

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:59 am

I think it would be interesting if Hunson slowly shifted from Lin to Rikka because she is the quiet, shy type and Hunson being the more mysterious, yet slightly more social type

as for what Elune does....all she does is plant the seeds of curiousity between clans that would normally hate each other. If love develops from there, well, that is the creator of the characters that choose when that happens. Right now, Elune's heart is breaking because Ravin is not the same as when the High One created them to be together. She has seen what will come if nothing had been changed and the clans kept fighting. It would be the end of the Glade to which Ravin and Elune were charged with keeping pure and the end of all races. They would ultimately be punished. Elune for just standing by and letting it happen and Ravin for continuing it.
A bloody and cursed love.

Saikua
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:32 pm

I agree with Saikua, Hunson is awesome, but I can't really see him and Lin together. Rikka would be better. :D
What can we say about the Gods? Ravin is being a jerk and Elune suffers because of that. What's next? It will be grteat to find out soon... I can't wait to continue the story! :D I hope that MegaKooala12 comes soon. And I also hope that everyone will keep posting as soon as the story continues.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:25 pm

so do i..
if anyone wants to Drop out
PLEASE SEND ME A PM!!!!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!