Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moon Island

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Moon Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:57 pm

The winds were blowing very harshly as the snow feel down on the small island. Through the harsh winds a shadow eerged from it, soon the shadow took on a form of a small girl. But as the girl walked, she seemed to grow bigger, showing she was actually a lady, looking to be in her teens. She had long beautiful brown hair, saphire colored eyes. She stood 5ft 5in, she was very skinny since she had never eaten in a long time, surprisingly she is alive. Her black shirt had holes in it, it almost looking like swiss cheese, her dark blue jeans the same as her shirt. She walked without any shoes but something unusual about her, was her snow white wolf ears and a snow white tail.

She shivered as her arms were folded across her chest, looking down at te snowy ground as she dragged her feet in the snow. She was really lost and had no way to get home, even though she didn't have a home on the island. Her hair in her face as she walked, her ears were against her head as her tail was down close to the ground. The snow was about 3ft high and it covered almost everything plant like on the ground. She passed many trees and she couldn't see any houses. Soon she found a small cave and let out a sigh of relief as she crawled into the small hole.
The voice in my head, tells me what to do. Yet....I don't want to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Little_one
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Moon Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:54 am

leila fiddled with the map in her hands as she walked in front of the cave stuttering and playing with t the map like hot potato. the wind kept blowing it out of her hands and she was getting quite anooyed "oh flap jacks!" she exploded pouting cutely "stop moving mr.map" she scurried into the cave and sat by u without noticicing and finally read the map "thank goodness the house is cose by. . .i shsould get going" leila accidently brushes her shoulder up against "og! a werewolf? my my arnt u ciye" she smiled sweetly at u "r u cold? ur awfully skinny. . ." she paused for a few seconds her amthsyst colored eyes looking up and finally an idea a hit her " would u like to come with me to my cottage. its not far from here. we'll get u something to eat,warm u up, and get washed up " she smiled childishly " what do ya say?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 pm

At some other time A young man walks the night roads. I was wearing a black outfit with a black pair
of boots and a black tank top. Also i had an over size long coat on too. A set of twin blades hugged
at my hips and Twin guns too. I also had a bottle of sake in my hand. I left town And I was in for some
time alone. With out thinking I came into a field and look around to see nothing out of place so I kept walking
Without any idea of where i was going. I Soon come up to a folk in the road as I Look around as if I'm lost as i
pull out A map and take a look. It was late and cold as it started to sown. I Was a king and was in search of a
lovely Queen. but it was hard to do that. It seem like everyone want to become my Queen. But to me it had to be
someone that loved me wth all my heart.It seem like poeple only want to become rich with power and losses them
selfs as time ges by And I Was not going to let something like that happen.

As Time goes by I Wanted to know what
was going to become of my life as i sipped some sake out of my bottle and sighed as the night got older and colder.
I Came to a stop and set up camp
as I started a fier it was cold so i didn't want to die from lost of body heat.I looked around as the fire lighted
the area around me and it some what became warm. I soon started to wright in my book. It was an old book filled with
many things like towns to poeple and food and sake that town made. I soon started to feel a bit sleepy as i sat back
and but more wood on the fire to keep it going as i close my eyes and did a little napping. As I awoke The fire was
small and it was sunny so i got up but the fire out and got back on the road in search of a queen and a wife. As I
come to the next town it seemed like they didn't want me they the looks from the females seemed like i was going to
get killed. I didn't know what to do. So I wen to the inn and Asked for a room. Even The Inn maids was giving me bad
looks. was it my looks or the weapons i hand on? I didn't know but i did know i didn't want anyone to hate me as i
stay for the next ten days. I Like to stay that long to get to know people but
i was thinking they dont want to know me. I Sat down and started to wrght down in my book a small page of things*
Perhaps you haven't found your place in the world. Perhaps every extreme simply annoys you.
Regardless, you are in the middle. One may think this is a good thing, but that one fails to
realize that when you're in the middle, neither side will ever really accept you. Sit down and
choose where you want your life to go. Think about where you are and where you will end. Make a
choice to ally yourself with your fundamental beliefs and figure out what you need to do to make
things happen for you.*I soon looked out the window and sighed.*
You Can Only Hold On To life for so long. Soon you will have to let go and smiled as they go off in to the sun light. Life can be hard after the death of a love one but i time you can over come it.

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:42 pm

The Princess sighed and she smiled at the girl "If you want to come you can follow me ^^~ um" she looks at her map and hands it ot hte girl "Here you go, if you need ot find the palace" the princess handed hte girl a jewel, an amthnesyst jewel "If you gaurds question you say your a friend of mine and show them the jewel alright? ^^~" she smiled sweetly nad courtsied as she ran out of hte cave and headed towards hte palace. Once she got to town everyone was shouting her name welcoming her back and dragging her everywhere "NOw, now I have to get to the castle! My brother, Prince HIyami, is waiting for me" she courtsied once gaian and walked off and a villager stopped her in her tracks going in front of her "There is a strange man who came to town hes staying at the inn! he has so many weapons we think hes an assasin" The princess giggled "Now, now I've told you guys to stop being so judgemental. I know him and hes just a travler dont worry about him" she msield once more and waved htem off heading ot the palace and stopping by the inn everyone was sayin a strange man was from she sighed "Even though i think there lieing ill check" she wlaked up the stiars, she lied to the townspeople so she could make sure she'd give this man a ncie welcome as she got to his room, the inn keeper told her where i is, she knocked on the door softly. ". . ."

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 pm

I look at the door not knowing what is to come i had a small blade hidden in hand and said in a low voice.*enter you may.*i look at the door getting a bit to close the windows and reading my self. For me i didn't want anyone to come but it had come to thins. have so many weapons out in the open i was for sure someone was going to stop me but did not. did they wait for me to go to sleep or is it someone of great power. only to see and wait for the door to open.*

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:08 pm

leila walked inside having a smile on her face as she closes the door behind her and courtsies "i am leila, a. . .civilian of thsi town . i have come to meet thy. " she looks around seeing all the weapons "my alot of weapons u must be very prepared for the worst sir" she giggled "i would just like to welcome to the town"

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Thank you. And yes I'm. I'm looking for someone and they must die.*i sad as i put the small blade down and looked at you.* So why did you come up here?* i asked as i sat down on the bed and looked at you.* it seemed like i was not welcome here at first. but now it seems like they do this to men when they come to town. are you here for me.*i asked with a smile.* will i'm not into that stuff. but can i ask who is the head of this town?

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Leila bowed "Im terribly sorry, Everyone thought you might have been an assasin wiht all your weapons so they paniced and head?" she smiled nervously and avoided hte question for a bit "I came up to welcome you to the town since it seemed everyone was being rude. . ." she sighed frowing cutely as she looked awya htinking what she should say. Should she say that her father was the head of the town? That it was acutally herself? Or one of her brothers? Either way she'd be figured out but hten her little lie of being a civilian would be found out. "Well. . ." an idea popped up in her head "Why dont you visit hte palace and see for yourself" she smield childishly for if he went there her little brother would claim hes oh so amazing and own the town while she would just hide while he visited.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 pm

I looked at you and smile.* you dont lie to well do you?* i asked laughing. * thanks. I'll go to the places in the morning and see if anyone there. thanks for the help little one.*i said as i layed back and smile know what i need to do now that my goal was in reach and nothing was going to stop me.* So tell me about this town for a bit before you go.

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 pm

She closed her eyes tightly pouting cutely "Im sorry~ and the town?" she put her index finger on her chin "Its a small little town, not much. a ocuple shops here and there. huge storms. . .alot.great royals~ :D cept the little brother" she looked awya kinda irritated, but cutely irritated and bowed "Also nice people here, although they like gossip. but very loyal people. anything else?" she looked up at him as she courtsied. some of her hair covering her face and she blowed it out of the way.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:13 pm

No that will do i said as i take notes in my book. The book was old and had a seal on it. but other then that it was just a book to others.* any Good sake here in this town?*i asked as i put my book down and got up and walk over to you with a smile.* I'm alway looking for a good bottle of sake in a town. this place should have some right?

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 pm

"Ah" she htought so herself, "So hes here for the Lenabi ja!" she cursied "Of course, its called the Lenabi ja! It was named after the royal family because the eldest prince made it ^^~" she walkedo ut of hte room "If you visit hte palace you'll be sure to get it" she bowed this time "im sure if you say your a traveler they'll let you in" she walked down the stairs and outside and not a moment ot late for her little brother had grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into the carriage tkaing her home "Ahh! Aoshi!" she yelled as they rode away to the palace.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:43 pm

I looked out the window and smiled.* This may be fun. i do hope to see her again. all well time for some sleep.*before going to bed i made it to lock the door and window not know what was to come in this town and i did not want to fight so late at night. but i did make a note to go to the palace before i move on to the next town over.*

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Leila sighed heavily as her little brother dragged her home and lectured her "You better be prepared at the battle tommorow" leila stood up "Battle?"
"Yes~"
"When? What are you thinking! where?" she lgared ta him.
"At the towns square"
Leila shuttered and fell to the floor "Oh god!" she gloomily went to her room and laid in the bed, tommorow she'd have to battle. . .in front of him.
She tossed and turned in her bed groaning as she put her hair up in a pony tial with her ribbon and finally fell asleep.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:39 pm

As i slept i wanted to know what was going on so i got up and put everything back on and left the inn after paying for the room i liked around town to find a good spot to sit and wait to see the sun come up.* i wonder whats going to come to day. if it's anything i hope it's a good fight i need to work out a bit to stay in shape.*i said as i found a good spot on top of someone;s home.*

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Alex walked into town, her cat like ears against her head as her tail was wrapped around her left leg. She looked around the small town, not seeing as much as people outside. She wondered what was going to happen today since she was stuck in the cave until the storm was over. She saw snow on the ground, feeling it sink under her steps. She kept looking around, wondering where to go and what to see.

Little_one
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 pm

I saw the little girl and wonder what she was doing. it was sometime since i seen some one like that and kept an eye on her to see what see will do.* hmmmm*i said to my self and smiled as i saw the sun come up.* it looks like the sun is coming for the town. no i wonder what is to come from this town.* i said as i got up and looked around to see the hole town.

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:14 am

Leila was an early bird, already dressed in some black shorts just over her knees, a white tank top and a big violet colored bow in her hair. no shoes, or socks. She walked outside courtsing to the knights and servents/commoners as she walked into the carriage sitting down and tkaing out her sword, it seemed it was made out of ice, carved into a delicate design of a deadly weapon, sharp points sticking out of it as to break and fall into an oppenents side. She began to polish it as she sighed heavily "Such a pain. . .stupid little brohter" she pouted cutely and a few hours passed before her brother came in, in all this heavy armor, she giggled.
"What?" he asked rudely.
"Oh, nothing"
he laughed "No shoes? how ridicioules"
"Fu-nn. . .are you sure about that" she smiled.
"Yeah"
"You know what brother?"
"What?"
"Shoosh, im concentrating" she began to sharpen her sword.
"Tch!" he sat down glaring at his sister as the carriage moved to the town square.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:24 pm

I was in town still looking around to see if anything good will come theni hard something comeing not know what it was but i went and hid some where to see what it was.*

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Leila jumped out of hte carirage swiftly her bare feet touching the ground, some pebbles were under her feet but she didnt feel them. She walked over to the square stage and jumped onto it, making it look like she was floating and walked over to the middle waiting for her brother.
Everyone was cheering saying over and over again "Princess, LEILA!" they shouted and she blushed slightly as her people called her name. She didnt realize they loved her so much. Her brother stepped out of the carriage and tried to get onto the stage but was to heavy seeing as he was wearing armor and took the steps huffing and puffing. He reached hte middle and glared at Leila furious at her for no reason!
"Ready Brother?" she smiled sweetly.
"Bring it! You disgrace to the family!"
the battle begun as a referee yelled begin and everyone cheered. Her brother took out his sword and attempted to shove it into his sisters stomache but missed as she swiftly moved to the side
"What do you mean disgrace? I've brought honor upn the fmaily! I worked my butt off to be treated respectfully!" She didnt even bother to draw her sword.
"You, YOUR A VILLAGER FROM THE TOWN JEWELIA!" He charged at her as everyone gasped at the ne ws. "Die! You DEMON!" he slashed his sword at her face vertically but missed.
"Huh? Where'd she go!? See! shes a demon, disappearing like that"
Everyone pointed up into the sky as she floated in the sky for a few minutes everyone gasped amazed as she landed on her brothers head pinning him to the gorund and almost breaking his arms
"Im no demon Ao-chan. . ." she seemd ot look sorrowfully at the boy.
"Tch, yeah right" he looked away.
"Look at me! Look at me closly Ao-chan!" Shimmering white lights appeared around Leilas back. Only special people could see, ones hwo were very loyal to god, or to the person.
Aoishi looked up and his eyes widened as he saw what was before him. He was speechless.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!