Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero

Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero

a part of “Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero”, a fictional universe by dawnfire07.

In Aurora Forest the six wolf tribes are in danger. the tribes will soon find a powerful pup. Will she be their only hope?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 pm

"Sure...I guess. But whaddya expect for us to catch besides a few snowshoe hares? It's not like we are big enough to bring anything down impressive, like a caribou. I wish I was bigger..." he sighed, but agreed to go anyway. Maybe the two of them together could manage to bring down something that he could take pride in. At the very least, he could make Sunlight jealous. They sort of had that kind of friendly rivalry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 pm

"Says who? I took down a caribou before remember? Even it was a young one. I say together we can get 2 caribou." So I walked into the forest, dragging Okari along. We managed get piles of hares, birds, squirrels, and like I said, two young caribou. It wasn't suprising that they were here now, since Spring started in a few days.We had to take the prey to camp in 2 trips. Hey, it was a lot! Me and Sunlight spent the day thinking about what Shadow had said and my dreams. What we didn't know was that we would find out everything in just two days..
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:18 pm

The next couple of days were boring, as usual, and Okari spent it doing the monotonus training with his new mentor, who he admired much less than his previous one, he didn't dare say is name lest he bring back the memories. On the morrow, he sought out Silver, finding her in the grounds, he asked her what she was doing.

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:31 pm

"I smell something...weird." I told Okari. We searched around for a while and Okari found mud tracks. We followed it. Though we had no idea what we would find...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We found a group of wolves talking. "Could these be the rogue wolves Shadow was talking about? i whispered. "I guess we're gonna find out." Okari responded.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Okari could only pick out bits and pieces of the conversation as he listened through the bushes that they had taken cover behind.
One of them was talking about how dismal the winter was.
Another told the first to shut up and keep quiet.
The first one replied with some sort of apology.
A third told them to stop bickering, they had plans to make.
"About the attack?" two said.
"Of course, idiot" one said.
The third told them to shut up again, and went on to tell how they would flank the enemy, take the pups and crush the moral of the pack, forcing them to leave there defences in search of the pups. Okari strained to hear what pack they were talking about, but couldn't make it out.
Suddenly, the cliche twig snapped, and he heard the three wolves stop talking.
They knew they were there...

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 am

"Run." I whispered. We ran away,with the wolves hot on our heel. "Okari, you have to get back to camp.Tell Sanse about this and tell him to set up a raiding party. I heard them say where one of their bases is. It's a few miles behind camp. There's a waterfall there and behind it are some of the wolves. But even if we defeat those wolves, there's still more out there. Go! Your faster than me. They'll take me with them to their base. Hopefully." Okari protested, but I managed to convince him. "We'll come back for you." he promised before he sped off. I fake tripped and let the wolves take me. I just hope I wasn't wrong, and that I wasn't leading my tribe to their doom.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:35 am

Okari blurted everything out to Sanse so fast that he was asked to repeat it one more time, much slower. Once he got his message through, Sanse rallied the warriors, and they sped off in the direction thT Okari had told them, with him trailing behind. He coolant wait until he had longer legs...

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

As I suspected they took me to their base where I was guarded. Now I was worrying that there wasn't enough fighters to overtake these wolves. But then again, our fighters were much stronger than these scrawny wolves. It seemed there was only one smart wolf as the other kept joking and playing around, not to mention they talked about ridiculous topics. The smart wolf whispered something to the others and left. Hmm.. I bet I could talk these wolves into spilling out some information. "Wow, it's boring here. How do you guys ever have fun?" "It's easy! We get to-" The wolf stopped when the smart one came back. "Don't tell her anything." he growled threateningly. The other wolf gulped and sat quietly. Well that didn't work. Okari, where are you?

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Okari was panting deeply by the time he managed to catch up with the gang of warriors that had set off with him, in spite of Okari's slight head start. As the warriors surrounded the perimeter, Okari realized he had no idea what to do in this kind of situation, and no one had told him of the plan. Without further to do, Okari began to sneak up the river, for Silver had said their base was at behind a waterfall. His body shaking with fear, he swallowed his nerves and chose to be brave for Silver, and at last was in earshot of the waterfall. As a pair of sentries began to head his way, Okari quickly ducked into some brush. As they passed, he listened to their conversation.
"....and that is why Great Britain shoulda won."
"What, you mean like Waterloo? They did win that one, right?"
"Yeah, maybe we should try that tactic and make them come to us."
"What, and we can do the reverse slope tactic?"
"Yeah, while they pound us with their guns, we will surely win, by the way, did you notice that Nezzera..."
What in the world were they talking about? Was Great Britain some sort of pack? And what were guns, some new weapon? They were probably just talking nonsense, he shrugged, and cautiously stepped out. Stealing through the forest, he reached the magnificent waterfall. As he was about to enter in, he notice a few more prowling wolves, and had to sneak around them. He was close enough, however, to hear their conversation.
"Fossil Fuel, I'm telling you fellas, they are goin ta kill like all of us, yaknow?"
"Whaddya talking about, Fire Fang, I think they're great! We don't need wind powa"
"I'm telling you, in a few years, this whole forest is going to be gone. Why just the other day, I saw this tree with spots on it..."
Ugh, these weird wolves were distracting Okari, and so he quickly got out of earshot before he heard anymore. Ducking under the water of the falls, there was a magnificent cavern. Taking over behind some stalagmites, he spotted Silver, under guard. Okari tried to signal her by flicking his tail, before ducking back behind the rocks. He didn't dare call out her name.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:34 pm

I saw as Okari signaled me through the bushes. I howled, and when the guards turned to me I broke through their line and ran to the center of the base. The others came out of hiding and joined me. "You really think you can take us on?" The crowd parted to reveal Flame walking forward. " I'm pretty sure we can take on a bunch of half-starved wolves." i replied with a snarl. I never thought Flame would betray the tribes, I mean, she's a second-in-command! "I wasn't talking about them." The crowd of wolves parted even more to reveal 12 wolves that looked strong enough to match our 12 fighters. Or maybe even beat them. We went into our battle stances. Okay, 12 wolves vs. Sanse and 11 fighters. Me and Okari will take the rest. I just hope we can get out of here safe, and alive.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 pm

We were supposed to take on full grown wolves?! Sure they were half starved, mangey, and a bit cooky in the head, but they were bigger than us none the less. He supposed he couldn't complain, at least the other warriors were taking on the healthy ones. As the battle began to ensue with one of the enemy throwing out a war cry, Okari decided to charge with the rest of them. He would rather stay up in the front lines with a group than in the back all alone. As one of the starved ones approached him, he dodged and ducked every time he got snapped at, and somehow got on top of him. From there, he clamped onto the wolves fur with his jaw, desperatly trying to hold on. It was going to be a long brawl...

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 pm

I did the same thing as Okari, except I actually let go and started slashing and snapping at the wolf. I didn't hit every time, but I made some good sized cuts. Eventually I made a deep gash and the wolf ran. I felt bad that I did that, but if I didn't they weren't just going to attack the tribe wolves, they were going to kill. I did the same with other wolves, and along the way I got some gashes too. I looked over to see how Okari was doing and saw that he was tackling and dodging his opponents attacks. I was getting tired so I decided to team up with Okari and take the wolves on 2 vs. 2. "Good job Okari!" I yelled as he sent the wolf running. I turned around and saw the wolf i was facing aiming his teeth at my neck. I dodged but he managed to grab a hold of my tail. Okari tackled him from the side so hard, that it sent that wolf crashing against the wall of the huge cave. The impact made the cave and the thorn-like rocks on the ceiling start shaking. It started collapsing and we all left. Sanse went insisted on going last, and started running for the exit once everyone was out. But the rocks shook, and one fell on his back. Sanse let out an earsplitting howl and dropped to the floor. "Sanse!" I screamed. Stormy Sky went in and dragged him out. "Will he be okay?" I asked. Stormy Sky checked Sanse, and let out a sigh of relief. "He'll be okay. Just broke a few rib bones." We carried Sanse to camp where Blood Rose gave him some herbs to help him recover. A lot happened today, that's for sure. But we all knew it was just the beginning.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:21 pm

After what had happened that morning, Okari was pretty tense for the rest of the day. He thought that everyone there was out to kill him, and he could never shake the feeling tha someone was following him. Okay, maybe he was a little less tense and maybe a little more paranoid. But your first encounter with battle tends to do that some times. Walking to his customary spot by the river, Okari took a moment to look at his reflection. It was close enough to spring that the ice was gone, with only a few patches of snow on the banks that fed into the river, so he could clearly see it. He had grown considerably in the past months, no longer small enought to be picked up and pushed around by adults. But he was not full grown, not by a longshot. He noticed a few cuts and scrapes from the battle hours ago, and took a moment to clean them, determining if any of them would cause scars. Afterwhich he stretched out in the sun and daydreamed. One of those strange daydreams that came to his head was the figure of Golden staring down at him, and he tried to paw it the illusion away. Turns out it wasn't and illusion, and she just grabbed his paw and flipped him over so that she could talk to him face to face. Actually, it was more like her blabbing about her day and him zoning out, but that is how all relationships work, right?

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I saw Golden Cry blurting out how she felt about Okari never seeing her. I wasn't suprised that Okari zoned out for most of it. That wolf could drive anyone crazy. Poor Okari. So i left and headed for camp. Of course, I just happened to bump into Shadow. "Can't you watch where you're going?" I grumbled. "You should be glad I'm even here. Or else you'd all be dead by now. I need to talk to your leader." He tried going to the camp gate, but I blocked him. "What?" he growled. "That's not such a good idea. You see.... Only Sanse, Stormy Sky, and my friends know that you're good. To everyone else, you're still just a murderer that escaped." I nervously said. "You need getting inside camp?"Sunlight said as she popped up beside me. "How long have you been here? And how do you know how to get in camp without being seen?" I asked. "Pretty much through your entire conversation. Your not the only one who can keep secrets Silver Moon. You and Okari kept that ice cavern a secret from me, and I bet it was pretty too!" "Heh, sorry about that." "Anyway, I know some tunnels underground that lead to all the dens in camp, even to the center of it. How else do you think me and Falling Ash pulled off our famous sneak attacks?" She said with a gleam in your eye. "We better round up Okari though." I asked Sunlight some questions about the tunnels. "Do the tunnels lead to the other tribes?" She took a moment to answer. "I don't know. I always noticed a tunnel leading away from camp, but me and Falling Ash never bothered to explore it."

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Had Silver and Sunlight no been so close when they were talking about the tunnels, Golden would have not heard and wanted to come. But she did, so now she joined the group on their way down to the tunnels, staying near/staying on top of Okari, naturally. As much as he hated to admit it, he was starting to like having her around. She was friendly, cheery, didn't laugh or pull pranks on him, and consistently gave him new compliments. But he didn't plan on telling her that any time soon, lest she thinks he wants to mate her. Refocusing his mind, he saw that Sunlight had led them to a large cave which they entered as a group. Eventually it narrowed down to where they had to walk single file, Okari choosing to go in last instead of in the middle, lest he get squished between silver and golden. In hindsight, this was a bad idea, for all Golden had to do was stop, turn around, and block his path to keep him from catching up with the other two, and lick his face, before she ran off giggling. Sigh. At least the caves were dark, so that Silver and Sunlight couldn't see. Where were we going anyway?

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:57 pm

We reached a dead end. "What now?" I asked Sunlight. She smiled. "Look up." Above us, there was a hole that was just behind Sanse's den. We all climbed up and headed into Sanse's den. I wonder what Shadow wanted to talk about with Sanse...

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Okari didn't think it would be prudent if they were seen, so he took cover behind a curve in the wall, hiding most of his body behind rock. He could spy Sanse, lying on the ground and breathing heavily from his injury, trying to make conversation with Shadow.. Okari was not blessed with good ears, so he could not hear too well, though he did hear something about 'mission complete', and 'her supposed powers are a hoax'. Powers? Like powerful? Like strong? Or something more supernatural. Okari wished he was just a tad closer, but he didn't want to risk exposing hiself to Sanse uninvited.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 pm

I wished I could have been inside, but I guess it's only for Sanse.I didn't catch anything because Sunlight kept babbling on and on about how unfair it was that we had to wait outside. Anyway, Okari might have heard what they're talking about. And he'll tell us. I hope. When we left Shadow used the tunnels while we just walked as if nothing had happened. "So Okari, did you hear what happened?"

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Okari had expected someone to ask that obvious question, but even so, he was not that sure of what to say. "Well, he was talking about some shewolf having powers, know what he means by that? He also mentioned that he had completed a mission, though I have no idea what that is either. But we do know that he has had previous contact with Sanse if he had been assigned a mission." he responded, wondering involuntarily if that shewolf in his dreams had anything to do with what Shadow had been talking about.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 pm

"I wonder..." Silver Moon thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The rest of this story shall forever be kept only in the minds of William Krypt and Dawnfire07, for this story will never be finished, at least not on here. Maybe, one day............ This story shall be reborn on roleplaygateway, and if not, forever continued in the mind of dawnfire07...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry if that sounded weird people, just wanted to see how it would be like to write it, and I also wanted my very first rp to have its well-deserved 100 posts. Anyway, I might start this over on roleplaygateway, but I don't know. Thanks to William Krypt for being an amazing rper, and for all those who read this story.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!