Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Moonlight

Moonlight: Relationship Thread

a part of “Vampire Knight: Moonlight”, a fictional universe by Asariel.

"A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Moonlight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Moonlight: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Since this story will be picking up somewhere in the beginning/middle of the school year, this sheet is merely to establish who your character is on friendly terms with. It is to show what your character thinks of the others and whatnot's. This isn't to determine final pairings. Final pairings are to be determined by the role-players themselves as it moves on. Do not include your own character. If you see your character's name on the sheet, simply remove it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and Asariel shall provide you with an answer!

Code: Select all
ヅ - Friends
❤ - Romantic Interest
☯ - Neutral Interest
☹ - Not very fond of

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image or Gif of character here[/img][/center]
Character name goes here

[list][font=your choice font][*][b]Asami Toko[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here [/font]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Katsuro Nori[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Kura Akisawa[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Rien[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Shizuka Leoght[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here[/font]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Ren Morioka[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
[/list]
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Moonlight: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asariel on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:55 pm

"These bonds that I create with you are not severable. Once you are mine, that is it. You will be mine to protect and to cherish. Sounds a bit creepy, but it's true. Do not take it personal when I say I do not love you though."

• Asami Toko - ヅ - "The girl was something when I first met her. She had a lot of potential and I am glad she joined my club. It is nice to see how much she has flourished in such a short time and is like a little sister I never had."
    Before Shizuka met Asami, she had no interest in the life of the girl, however; one day, something took hold of Shizuka and she began to seek the girl out often. The two, although at first were not the best of friends, quickly became dependent on each other and Shizuka soon found herself a sparring partner. She offered Asami the chance to be a part of her kendo club and is glad that she has joined. Since Asami is one of Shizuka's best friends, she can be a bit over-bearing with the girl and is extremely protective of her. She doesn't let the girl out of her sight during their Club activities and has had rumors circulating around that she cares much more for Asami than a friend would, however; it is a known fact to Shizuka that Asami is just her friend and more of a sister she never had.

• Katsuro Nori - ☹ - "Ah, the little brat. Yeah I know who he is and what he is, but I don't like him much. They call him King and it is irritating. He isn't a King at all, just a little brat who was fed a golden spoon diet. Yep, that is what he is."
    Katsuro is a pebble in Shizuka's shoe. Metaphorically. She doesn't like the Noble vampire simply because of the way others gravel to him and call him King. If she isn't insulting the boy, she's often glaring at him, however; there is one thing she cannot stand the most. And that's the way he treats his butler. Although most of the time she wants to rip off his butler's head, she doesn't like the way he treats him, however; there is a bit of understanding there. Regardless, Shizuka doesn't like Katsuro very much and has taken to calling him La pseudo-re which roughly translates to "The Pseudo King", or "The False King". It is in regards to others calling him King of the Nobles.

• Kura Akisawa - ☯ - "She's also a bit on the lopsy side, but aren't we all? She doesn't do anything to jeopardize the peace of the school and as such I have no quarrel with her. She's more tolerable than the little brat I can tell you that much for sure, but then again..."
    Shizuka does not dislike Kura, but she doesn't exactly like the girl either. To properly describe it, Kura to Shizuka is like a flame. If it burns, it burns, if it's extinguished, it's extinguished. It doesn't leave a lasting impression unless it manages to burn her. And so far Kura has only been a flame that has yet to burn Shizuka. Plus, the fact that Kura is part of the Night Class has given Shizuka no interest in pursuing more about the girl. As a vampire, it is reason enough for Shizuka to stay away from her. As such, Shizuka cannot form a proper opinion on the pure-blood girl unless she were to interact with her more. And that is something that Shizuka doesn't actively seek out. She'd like to leave it as it is. Something neutral so that she cannot decide if she would like or dislike the girl, however; Shizuka cannot deny that for some odd reason, Kura reminds her of someone she held dear to her heart once. It may be because of the similar light blue strands of hair that appear almost silver, however; that is something she doesn't particularly care for.

• Rien - ☹ - "Vexatious. That is what I think of the other pure-blood. He's just a speck in my eye and he irritates me with the way he acts. I have no intention of getting to know who he is. Damn vampire always manages to piss me off one way or another though. I think he enjoys it too..."
    Shizuka doesn't like Rien...at all. Whatever the cause, she finds him insufferable and doesn't like being around him much. The reason for such is the way he holds himself, or rather the way he appears and the name they call him by: Supremo. It may be that Shizuka just has a thing against someone else's authority besides her own, hence why when it comes to titles and things as such, she could care less. Whatever the reason, she tries her best to avoid the pure-blood but knows it's useless since she has to be there when the classes change. She doesn't hide the fact that she doesn't like him, often stating her displeasure around him and vampires in general. The smell he emits is also irritating to her senses and is another reason why she tries to avoid the vampire. It doesn't help that for some odd reason, without even trying, Rien manages to push every single button that causes Shizuka's temper to burst and for the life of her, she cannot figure out why. It annoys her greatly that this pure-blood manages to do that to her and as such, doesn't hesitate in her actions or words. She hasn't physically done anything to the pure-blood yet, but one of these days...

• Ren Morioka - ☯ - "My partner? I don't know much about him, and I can only get snips and pieces from the Headmaster. I can smell the sadness rolling off of him, and it's unfitting. He should learn to smile more."
    As far as Shizuka is concerned, Ren is her partner first and foremost. As the other prefect, she relies on him to cover the half of the school that she cannot. Because he hardly speaks, she doesn't speak to him often, although there will be times where she will try and get the boy to converse more often. She wants to consider Ren a friend, but his attitude often has her keeping her distance. It isn't because she doesn't like the boy, it's more of the fact that she doesn't want to deal with his facade. She doesn't like it much and in order to not butt heads with the boy, she avoids him unless she is performing her rounds with him. She is, however, oddly trying to be his friend...but she's approaching it in a way that is abnormal. She doesn't understand why she cares so much but she feels that he could be one of her best-friends like Asami is. It could be because he reminds her of someone she used to know, although she isn't entirely sure of who this person could be. She's lived with the Leoght's all of her life and it isn't Judai.

Last edited by Asariel on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vampire Knight: The Chains of a Devil - [Status: Full - In Progress]
Vampire Knight: Moonlight - - [Status: In Progress - In Progress]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asariel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marifisco on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:19 am

REN MORIOKA

• Asami Toko"She's Shizuka's best friend. Seems nice."
    Ren thinks Asami is a nice, normal girl. She's never made fun of him or insulted him, but that doesn't make her his friend. As of right now, it's neutral.

• Katsuro Nori ☯ ☹ "A little too stuck up for me."
    The vampire seems really snobby and someone who's just not fun to hang around for too long. Since that impression can be changed if they interacted, it is a neutral-slight dislike relationship.

• Kura Akisawa"She definitely uses her beauty. I still don't trust her, however."
    If looks could kill, Kura would be the best killer around. Ren is neutral for the moment, but keeps his distance just in case.

• Rien"I honestly don't know about him."
    They have an almost similar name, almost. Ren knows he's the oldest out of the Night Class, but doesn't know how old. He seems wise and quiet. But those eyes can send anyone the wrong way.

• Shizuka Leoght"She is my "partner". Just someone stuck in the same mess of keeper."
    Ren doesn't really mind her going off on her own. It's nice to have someone else around, really. She respects his quiet, which not a lot of people do. They could possibly be friends if Ren wants to open up.

marifisco
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:35 am

“I don't want anyone to look to me, not for protection, not for happiness, not for love, not for anything, because if they do, I will only let them down.”

• Kura Akisawa - ☯ - "I've never really spoke to the girl before, but there is something about her-about all of the night class-that makes me feel uneasy."
    Asami doesn't talk to the Night Class Students because of the vibe she gets off of them, she Kura is no exception, while she is sure the girl would be a nice person to be around, she doesn't know her at all, so she cant judge, however she does seem to like to be alone much like Asami, one time she sat in the library with the girl, but no words were shared, they had been the only one's in there at the moment, but oddly enough Asa wasn't as put off as she should have been, after that day she started to relax a bit more around the girl, but only a little.

• Rien - ☹ - "I don't know what it is about him, but he makes me feel...strange. I feel uneasy while...well I don't know, I don't like mixed emotions and something about this guy screams 'stay away' and I plan to.
    She doesn't like him. It's very simple and straight to the point, she doesn't like to be around him at all, she is put on edge and is always tempted to hide behind Shizuka when he is around, of course she doesn't, that would just be weird. Asami just doesn't like the vibe she gets off the guy, she feels like she should be ready to pull her sword on him, but there is something else behind that urge that she cant place, it makes her more uneasy than usual. Plus he smells weird, and it bothers her quite a bit.

• Shizuka Leoght - ヅ - "I never thought I would trust anyone again, but I let my walls down when it comes to Shizuka, she's like my sister, she's all I have left."
    When the two girls first met, no one would have thought they would be the friends they are today, but they are. Asami relies on Shizu more than she should, but she honestly trusts the girl and loves her like family, she doesn't care what other people says about the two, she only cares about keeping her friend safe and happy, just like Shizu is with her, Asami is very protective of the red head, and is often worried about her because of how late she has to stay out at night to complete her job as prefect. She is horrible scared that something will happen to Shizuka, and she'll lose the only person she cares about all over again.

• Ren Morioka - ☹/☯ - "I honestly don't know how to feel about this guy, I kind of don't like him, but then again I don't like anyone. As long as he doesn't bother me, I'm fine."
    Not much could be said about how Asami feels towards the male Prefect. She hates him because she pretty much hates everyone at the school, but at the same time she feels like he would be a nice person to at least talk to, however she had no interest in talking to the boy, so she stays away and keeps to herself, and she is greatly he does the same, it seems they are on neutral grounds, but it would be very easy to tip the scales into hatred, the boy in dancing on thin ice and he doesn't even know it. She gets a strange vibe off of him as well through, he is almost in the same boat as Rien.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!