Mortal Tales

Mortal Tales (OOC)

a part of “Mortal Tales”, a fictional universe by Sonofel.

An original high fantasy adventure taking place in the mysterious world of oarth. Where four brave adventures unite to defy fate and stop a terrible prophecy from coming true.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mortal Tales”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Mortal Tales (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:27 am

Goodie. Here's to a jolly nice adventure frollicking through the fields, maybe have some tea with the locals. Or, y'know, fighting giants and bribing highwaymen not to sack our belongings is good too. :)

Looking forward to it, anyway.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Indeed! Here Here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonofel
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:33 am

Sorry for the delay, had a few issues on my part that popped up last second! However, Thalion is complete!
I am not ┙insane.┍
I am just extremely ┙dedicated┍
to the act of losing my ┙mind.┍

R.T.M.X.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:15 pm

ALRIGHTY ADVENTURERS, WHOS READY FOR SOME BADASSERY

Sonofel
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:09 pm

FIRST POST IS UP - 1st come 1st serve. When everyone has made their post, I'll make another GM post and the next cycle will continue.

Sonofel
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:47 am

First post is up, yay me! I'm the greedy bastard who had to go first.

Whadya gonna do 'bout it?

Byte
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:40 am

Should have my post up some time later today after work or tomorrow.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:51 am

Got a post in just now myself. Did a little bit of collab stuff with Byte, in case the rest of you are wondering.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:10 pm

So... How's everyone doing then?

Byte
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm

Just waiting...

"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:33 am

Imah skip rtmx, he can jump in when able

Sonofel
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 am

Hi!
GamerTemplar linked me this and said you were looking for some magicky dude because your current, uh, Necromancer I think went missing. If there's a chance for me to join and replace him, that'd be cool! Otherwise, if there's an open spot, lemme know!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:52 am

short post.. but posted

Butterfly Effect
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:44 pm

TRUE-ASSASSIN wrote:Hi!
GamerTemplar linked me this and said you were looking for some magicky dude because your current, uh, Necromancer I think went missing. If there's a chance for me to join and replace him, that'd be cool! Otherwise, if there's an open spot, lemme know!

Indeed! If you're interested in joining in, feel free to write up a character and I'll introduce you into the adventure!

Sonofel
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:36 am

Out of curiosity, are we waiting for somebody to post? Templar and I did a collab in place of our individual posts, and I see Butterfly's done a post up. Not much point in waiting for R.T.M.X. either, I think.

If there's anything I can do, feel free to ask. Wouldn't be the first time I've taken the liberty of pushing things forward to adventure. Just give the word and I'll whip something up, but wouldn't want to mess with any first plans you've got.

Byte
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Thu May 16, 2019 3:35 am

Yoooo is this still open? I wanted to create an orc character but I see there's been little to no activity recently. Would be a shame to see this RP die with such potential :(

AppleSauce
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 16, 2019 1:04 pm

I'm afraid this roleplay's hit the dust on account of the GM vanishing without much of a trace left. Shame, really.

Byte
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Thu May 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Byte wrote:I'm afraid this roleplay's hit the dust on account of the GM vanishing without much of a trace left. Shame, really.

Moment of silence for this loss.
Thank you for your response, much appreciated.

AppleSauce
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!