Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Morus 02

Morus 02

a part of “Morus 02”, a fictional universe by VivaVictoria.

Morus 02, a massive space-craft constructed to house earth's infamous female criminals. But what if that criminal was actually an innocent woman that was framed for killing a political figure. (Private Roleplay VivaVictoria & Lyysa)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Morus 02”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Morus 02

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Morus 02"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Morus 02

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:54 am

Lyysa, I think your idea and face claim is great.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:29 am

Nice, I changed so she had brown eyes and a little bit lighter skin tone so she would look a little bit more like Vega.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:51 am

I am sorry if the last post had many misspellings in it, I don't have time to edit it at the moment - I'm going to do that after school.

Edit: Now it's done.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:14 am

Sorry for taking so long with Alva, but I have finally finished her now. I haven’t had the time to sit down and write the last things until now and I prioritized answering the post, I hope that I didn't cause you any trouble by doing that.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:31 am

Lyysa is it alright with you if Petra wins the fights so Alva can take her revenge later, in maybe a riot if that happens.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:57 am

Yup, I have already made Alva lose (faint) so no problem

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:14 pm

I am so frustrated now, I posted this long post and it never actually posted. Now I have to do it all again.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:14 am

What about guard uniforms?

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:45 pm

I wrote the last post with my phone so I think there is a lot of errors in it... But that's the best I can do with only that to use.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:12 pm

So, I have not been posting every day because for the past two days I have tried but keep on getting a general error, that erases all of my work. I will try posting again tomorrow.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:05 am

I'm well aware of the fact that my last post kind of sucks. But sadly I'm not that familiar with the words that should be used and I did have a limited time to write it, but I still don't know how to make it better. I'm rather ashamed with how it turned out.

My first thought was that I was going to let Petra react but then when I wrote the post I realized that if I gave her the chance to fight back Dominique probably would lose because of Petra's speed. So well that was why I didn't give her that opportunity.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!