Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

moshimoshi minna-san

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

moshimoshi minna-san

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allpink on Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:47 am

moshimoshi minna-san.. atashi wa allpink desu.. I'm newbie here.. yoroshiku ne.. arigatou~ :D
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

allpink
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: moshimoshi minna-san

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:06 pm

Um.
Hola?
Haha.
Welcome to RP Gateway.
This place rizocks your sizocks.
I'd say it owned mine as well but I am currently barefoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:25 pm

My goodness. This is like, by far the cutest new member ever. EVER. And I just read that introduction post in the cutest high-pitched girl voice that has ever graced my thoughts. Now I'm all bursting from the seams with love and cookies and smiles and junk.

Welcome to RPGateway, allpink. Even that name just screams out, "ADORABLE." at the top of its lungs. * Tries to shake such overwhelming cuteness from his head. * Okay, okay, let's see here. I think we need a good member like you. Why? Because we're seriously at this ridiculous energy/silliness/happiness deficiency these days. In fact, people are acting a little too serious and far too 'grown up' for their own good. So pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stay. =) I can only promise fun and cool people and stuff (And maybe some fresh-baked cookies too if you're among the lucky ones.)

And I also get the feeling that you're a big anime fan, which is a major plus. We need more. >_> At least ones that are caught up on it these days.

But again, welcome and all that good stuff. Have a good time and stick around; and if you happen to have any questions at all, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM or ask. ^^

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allpink on Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:33 am

arigatou~
definitely,, yes.. I'm an anime-a-holic.. well,, maybe not too holic.. but I love anime.. :D
about nickname.. it's because I have no idea when I must fill out the form on my first forum.. *an Indonesian forum* I love pink.. then,, 'allpink'.. just that what I'm thinking of.. even I love black also.. but.. I really have no idea.. :lol:
nice to join this forum.. I hope I can stay on this forum.. :D
d' you know who is Eric Martindale..? He was invited me to join this site.. :?

allpink
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:57 pm

Ah, a friend of Eric's. Welcome to RolePlay Gateway! I hope you're having a great time here! You seem really, really awesome! If you need any help, feel free to contact the staff. We want to do anything we can to make your stay here enjoyable so that you stay for long periods of time.

;]!
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allpink on Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:59 am

thanx.. :D

allpink
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:16 am

Hey there! Welcome to Roleplay Gateway! ^_^

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allpink on Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:52 am

moshimoshi.. anyway,, anata no avatar wa kawaii ne.. 8)

allpink
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allpink on Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:38 pm

hy all.. I'm back.. ^^, :D
well,, I don't know how to start this roleplay.. :?

allpink
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:38 pm

Welcome allpink!

It's great to have you!

I don't know if you've RPed much, but if you are having any trouble, you might want to consider visiting someone in the RP Academy. They are awesome at answering questions and will train you on becoming a better RPer, no matter if you are a pro trying to catch up on skills, or a newbie trying to learn.

Anywho, again, I welcome you and hope you enjoy it here!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:24 pm

Welcome back, allpink. It's always good to see a lost member return.

Anyway, I think I saw a thread of yours in the RPA, which is a great place to start RPing, if I do say so myself.

If there is anything I can help you with please let me know, via this thread or PM, please do so. I would be happy to do anything I can to make your stay more pleasant, I'd love to try.

So, see you around the boards.

-Skuld
"Spartans! Prepare for glory!"

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.