Most Likely to Still be here when they're 80.

a topic in RPGateway Idols, a part of the RPG forum.

The first ever Gateway Idol awards! Come nominate and vote!

Most Likely to Still be here when they're 80.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:15 pm

Post nominations here for the member most likely to still be on Roleplay Gateway when they're 80!

Nominations must be of the following form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reason for Nomination:[/b]
[b]Examples/Additional Notes:[/b]

Remember: The nominee must have been a Gateway member for at least one month and must have at least 50 posts. Additionally, they must still be an active member and cannot have been banned or removed for some reason or another.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Most Likely to Still be here when they're 80.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Sorry, I just have to nominate myself, I admit I probably will still be here

Username: Yami-Dokuro
Reason: I would stay here FOREVER or until the site dies
Example: N/A

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Username: Remaeus
Reason for Nomination: Cause Eric started the site! So it makes sense that he'll be here till the end.
Examples/Additional Notes: See above ^_^
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Its really hard for me to decide... But, I'm gonna say... Skallagrim o.O He's already our Pappy, and coz I'm gonna be here for a helluva long time, I'm make him stick around too =]

Username: Skallagrim
Reason for Nomination: Because he's our Pappy, he's awesome to RP with, and coz as I'm gonna be here for a helluva long time --- Ima make him stick around too =]
Examples/Additional Notes: N/A
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:14 am

Username: Apple Jax Fwuffy, The Joker, Near, Kaname Kuran, Sikex, Xemnas, Superior, Aang, Alfa's Phwuffie...Yes folks, that is ALL the same person, he's just changed his name 54984635189465 times.
Reason for Nomination: He has 3390 posts as of this second after being a member here for just over a month. Now, I can't tell if he is just going to post himself out, or if this is a prediction of his being here for eternity, but I'm willing to bet the latter. I think he's joined every RP known to the site's existence in the course of this month and thusly has set records beyond the reach of the normal person.
Examples/Additional Notes: See above for examples.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Username: Treize Kushrenada (sorry if I spelled it wrong)
Reason for Nomination: Because he has been here forevah, and yet doesn't actually post on the site...it's like he's the air in an old building...undetectable...yet ever there....
Examples/Additional Notes: N/A

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Username: Kouketsu
Reason for Nomination: As much as he rebels against certain people.... Kou actually cares about the place a LOT. So I think he'll be here for a good long while. <<
Examples/Additional Notes: REBELLION!
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Username: Vexar
Reason for Nomination: He's invested in many parts of the site, like the Roleplay Academy and his comic based on the goings-on of RPGateway! Despite his efforts to siphon Gateway's membership onto his own forums, he'll always come back to us.
Examples/Additional Notes: He's baaa~ack.
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Dovey
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Shhh <<; I don't steal peoples <<; I just start me own thingses ^^;;;

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:44 pm

Username: Faith
Reason for Nomination: Well, Needless to say April has been here for a long time. I know not how long, but a long time. And I think she loves us too much to leave! <3 Or at least just me. :)

Examples/Additional Notes: I love you!
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!