Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Movie Quotes. Let's play.

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Movie Quotes. Let's play.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:13 pm

WOOHOO!! You got it! YEP! Christian is the hotness! You're up.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:07 pm

"Ah, you have spirit for one so small. And such spirit is deserving of a sporting chance. Now, I'm going to close my eyes and count to ten. It makes the chase more interesting... for me. "
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:53 am

The Jungle Book. =) April and I actually watched that the other night lol. Disney rocks.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:48 am

I watched that movie so many times when I was little, it's not even funny.

Your turn!

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:16 am

What's the worst thing that can happen? We'll all die, right?

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:59 am

Space Camp!

Holy crap, I thought the people that went to my elementary school were the only ones that knew about that movie! They used to show it EVERY year at the end of the year when we really didn't have anything left to do. I loved that movie.

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Nice job. =) You know your movies. Next quote. =)

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:16 pm

"I may be a drape, but I love your granddaughter. And if that's a crime, I'll stand convicted, ma'am."

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:53 pm

Oh... great... an older movie...
Cry Baby.

Rache
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:37 pm

Yep, that movie r0x0rs my s0x0rs.

You're up!

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:16 pm

"What? Hey, why are you circling me? What were you, a vulture in another life?"

Rache
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:50 pm

Anastasia

Good movie. It's real fun to make fun of Tonia because she hearts that movie so much. It makes me giggle.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:08 pm

Yes. You're up.

Rache
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:46 am

"Good morning, good morning, gooooood morning!"

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:40 am

The Brave Little Toaster

Aww...

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:21 pm

Mmhmm, you're right. Wow, you must watch a lot of old school movies?

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:46 am

I dig the old-school, man. :)

"Many girls want to be carnal with me... because I'm such a premium dancer!"

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:59 pm

It doesn't look like anyone knows the quote, it has been a few days and no one has been able to guess it. Go ahead and try another one. =)

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:57 pm

Awww... well, the quote is from "Everything's Illuminated," a very interesting little film.

Here's another one:

"Thirty years had passed, yet her body remained that of an eternal child. Her eyes alone told the story of her age, staring out from under her doll-like curls, with a questioning that will one day need an answer."

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:00 pm

w00t! I less than three this movie!!

Interview with a Vampire!!!!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!