Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

A Much Needed Vacation

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

A Much Needed Vacation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Hello my dear friends,

I am leaving in approximately two hours (after finishing up some work in my office and upon the completion of packing) for a week. I am going to spend a few days with my fiance at my boss' lake house just an hour away, then we are going to just take off in the car up north somewhere. We don't know where yet. We may crash at a friend's house in NYC, we may visit Chicago, perhaps Cincinatti or Philadelphia.

I am terrified, as I am normally one to plan for things to the -t, but maybe it will be exciting. I am also terrified of driving in places I've never been before, especially if we go to NYC. I have a feeling people on the roads are going to murder me for my southern driving. We'll see. Just keep me and my loved one in your thoughts and prayers and wish us well.

I don't think I'm in any RPs that aren't already on hold. But just know I'll be checking on things when I get back.

See you all in a week. =)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Re: A Much Needed Vacation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:54 pm

As a fellow Southerner, I must ask: what exactly is southern driving?

Anyway, goobye. Have a good time!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 am

My mom said people from the south drive crazy... so you'll fit right in. =D Mind you, parking in Manhattan is a biiiiiiitch! But I hope to see you! ^^
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:57 am

If your southern driving is anything like my southern driving Mel then you should probably carry a gun.......but I am guessing it is much better then my driving thusly you will be just fine! Anyways I hope you have a good time and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. : )
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:10 am

Thanks for all the messages you guys. Mucho luff to you all. I'm back, just FYI. :) Exhausted from my vacation week, as strange as that is, but I'm back. :P

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:54 am

Welcome back Dani! Guess what!?! One of our eggs has hatched! (Real birdie eggs, not these dragon thingies.)

Vexar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:50 am

Yay, Vexar! That's awesome! Luckily, that's the only big thing that happened while I was gone. XD Usually, something has blown up or something.

Well, I take that back. I come home, and all the gas stations around here are out of gas! the few that have gas are charging anywhere from $4 to $6 for it!!!

AGH

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!