Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Multichromatic

Multichromatic

a part of “Multichromatic”, a fictional universe by NikkiEnvy.

You were kidnapped. You were rescued. You are a Multichrome.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Multichromatic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Multichromatic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Multichromatic"

Anyone who wants to join this roleplay after we start is more than welcome to submit a character. It's a pretty open-ended storyline, therefore it doesn't matter at what point you join. But whenever you do, simply post like you've just been rescued and are new at Multichrome Village.
Last edited by NikkiEnvy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Multichromatic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Seems cool. Could I reserve a female character?
Oh, I was wondering, do you prefer anime or real pics in the CS?
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Sure you can. I prefer real pics, thanks for asking.

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 pm

The RP idea does look pretty interesting, although I have to admit that I'm not really a fan of using real pics and face claims and what have you. Not entirely sure what to do, but I certainly will keep an eye on this one for the time being.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:16 pm

This looks really fun! I'd love to join.
I think I'll be making twins, boy & girl if that's OK with you.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Same >.< It takes me forever to find a pic I like that's not a celebrity, and when I do, I can only find one of them.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:18 pm

MissBrightside-- Great! Have fun.

Starlight77-- I have that problem too. It's frustrating, isn't it?

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Rather. I've got a pic, but that's exactly it. I've got ONE. I don't think I'm going to be able to find another of the same person. I just look up 'girl with brown hair' and try to find one. I find one, but its only ONE! *Facepalm*

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Starlight-- If you really really want to use an FC you can't find much of, I'll make an exception to the three pic/gif rule :)

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Hmm... nah its fine :) I'm just going to use a celebrity. There is one I've been wanting to use for a while, and I've never seen her in another rp before, so she's not too common.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Awesome, sounds good.

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Gamer_Templar-- That's fine. It's just that the real pics help me visualize what's going on and where to go from there. It's a preference thing :)

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Ugh never mind, she's a bit too old. >.< This is going to turn into a process for me... NOW TO SEARCH... SOME MORE.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Hmm, yep, guess I'll be poking around for a character. Not sure what it'll be yet -- Well, sort of got an idea -- guess I'll found out when it is fully developed and all that. Also, just to be sure, there ain't anything fancy about these Multichrome, other than their strange blood and eye colour, correct?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Starlight-- Take your time, darling.

Byte-- That's right. They're regular people like you and me, except the eye and blood thing.

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Got one! (again. I hope)
Lol finally. To the CS!

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Good luck! :D

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Could I please reserve a female?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NikkiEnvy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Grrbot-- Certainly.

NikkiEnvy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Gonna go for a male character. I'll most likely going for a written description instead of messing around trying to find an image.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!