Music is more than you think!

a topic in Music, a part of the RPG forum.

Are you a budding musician? Share with us here!

Music is more than you think!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silver Blood on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:38 am

Music is what comes from the heart. I am Silver and I have been singing for 11 years. Music helps me learn to control my anger and so me the right and wrong path it also is good for the bulling. Some times I can communicate to people through music so they get a better understanding of me.

What has music done for you? And has is made a difference in you life?
Silver<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silver Blood
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Music is more than you think!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowthelost on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:50 pm

That's how I found out about myself, and what I was going through. I write to help myself, and others.
Who...really cares. It's just...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowthelost
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donny21 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:48 am

Music has given me a creative release when I choose to write my songs. Other Artists music say how I feel, and that's why I love it.

Donny21
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Playing music has always been a part of me. Being from a family where ~3/4 people sing or play instruments has made sure of that. From my father's side, however, has an overabundance of creative drive, so a handful are musicians while more are artists.
Music has always been a part of me, now it helps me release that build up of creative tension by playing and writing it. What can I say, it's more than just a tool for fueling my creative drive for drawing and writing literature. It follows me everywhere.
...As you can imagine, I am a percussionist and a singer so that often causes trouble when I subconsciously tap on things and hum everywhere I go.
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Captain Awesome
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!