Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mutant Saga-New Dawn

Mutant Saga-New Dawn

a part of “Mutant Saga-New Dawn”, a fictional universe by Oborosen.

The company OMAR, has for the past seven decades. Been creating mutants of an unnatura order. After a major break in there containment cells, Dozens of such Mutants have escaped into the world. As one of these beings you are determine to live and fight.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mutant Saga-New Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mutant Saga-New Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mutant Saga-New Dawn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Mutant Saga-New Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:11 am

Alright everyone, I am happy to welcome you all to the NEW DAWN, A story that I hope will persist for some time.
Now if you excuse me I must go to sleep, I am so supremely tired at the moment. I will accept characters tomorrow and hopefully, I will be able to join you all as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Myrtle's done!

BTW, can I suggest a character skeleton?

Name:
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Type: (Human, Alpha, Beta)
Mutation: (If Alpha or Beta)
Equipment:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Feel free to edit or disregard!
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 pm

I was too tired last night, had to finish adding things today. On a side note Beta's aren't going to be playable characters. They are there solely for enemy material.

Plus I will be adding Chicago to the List of places shortly.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleTaurus on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:10 pm

I changed the character's bio like you asked. ^^ Sorry I gotta reply here, I'm n00bcakes and can't figure out private messaging.
♥ RPer/Teenager/Fangirl/Freakshow/Little Monster/Otaku/Dreamer ♥

TurtleTaurus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:46 pm

That's completely fine, we will be starting back to the Rp soon.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 pm

I think I will post on a catchup basis to make sure the story has some symbolism.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Everything looks good. Should we wait for Luna and Panda before starting?

Also, probably a stupid question... But is the scientist that released the Alphas Myrtle or her mother?

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Would make more since if it was her mother, But there are a few others that might just remain unnamed. For now anyway..

I think we can spare some more time for them if you'd like. Either way I did a catchup post for anyone who came in late to our story.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 am

There are still a few details still to be considered. Everything else looks fine though. Just make sure it is clear that Sherman is the head honcho pulling all the strings. I also want to have a post tomorrow if it's cool

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 am

Pulling the strings on what?
The Alpha labs or Leon's operation?

But sure, go ahead and post. I will resend my Pm's to the others just in case.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 am

He's pulling the strings on both, I think.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 am

On everything, that's what happened earlier in the RP when you weren't there. It was a long and dramatic scene but I think it'll work out in the end ;D

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 pm

I will wait to post until tonight, See everyone then.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 pm

I submit Lilike, basically just copy-and-pasted from "They."

I really, really need a catch-up post....

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Okay the Rp has officially begun. ((Excelsior))

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby popper1066 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:08 am

tell me.. i'm unsure of where i want to jump into this. 41 is in chicago, so i was thinking he could encounter either the main characters or some of the enemy.. where should i jump in?
ImageImage
Bow Before The Swarm...

popper1066
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 am

Its totally up to you, when I started I first got the drop on an enemy agent and used the information I got from him to track down the others.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 am

You could also be walking around outside and get into a fight or something with a Beta. They are going to be shopping for new clothes in a bit and could stumble upon you.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 am

I do need to clarify something, The Betas did not escape only the Alphas where that privileged. The Betas are controlled almost like puppets by OMAR so if you meet one its dukes up for you.

Oh and rule of thumb is that the Betas are quantity over quality, There powers may be slightly below par for us but that means you can encounter more then one in the group.
Also freeing them is unfortunately impossible at the moment.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!