Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Mutilated and Mutated

Mutilated and Mutated

a part of “Mutilated and Mutated”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

You have been mutated all your life, but now it seems like you finally have a chance to fly free.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mutilated and Mutated”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mutilated and Mutated

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mutilated and Mutated"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Edit: No, I don't really feel like editing this....
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Mutilated and Mutated

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Hey Hass!
Haas this looks so amazing, I'd like to reserve the "Sight" character. i'll get started right away.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Cool! (I assume you would also like to reserve a male character slot, based on the characters you normally play)

Haas33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

I would like to reserve a female spot, and I'll make my bio tomorrow.

Cheers!

~ Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HybridGurl on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:02 pm

HEY HAAS! I have a few questions...
First off I would like to reserve a girl...
Second off...How many mutations do they get because I am stuck between healing, tramsformation, and empathy...

HybridGurl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:05 pm

HOW YE DOING HAAS? hahaha XD

I would like to reserve a female, and forcefield generation for her please (:

Silverlight138
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Yep. That's what i meant, I just guessed you'd know.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:16 pm

I do have one question though. Are the cage doors full, solid -insert material here- doors, or those with bars, etc? I imagine that if all the test subjects are held in one room, then there can be two plotline choices. You see, if:

1) With bars - means chars alrd know each other, and have more than likely bonded very well as they are able to converse with others. Also, it would determine whether it would be a collaborated escape or individual.

2) Solid, opaque doors - chances are the test subject have no knowledge of the others' existence in the lab, and works solely on individual escape. Because if the doors were bars instead, the goal orientation of a test subject would naturally be saving the others.

Get what i mean? XD

EDIT: hmmmm, i would imagine that each test subject is held in *indestructible* glass casings like those in movies, so that the scientists can observe them. Then the cell door would be positioned at a far end of the glass casing. Something like that. If so, this would mean that test subjects are aware of the others' presence, but are unable to speak or converse with them due to the soundproof cells, therefore allowing opportunities for character relationship development.

Silverlight138
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Dementedness: cool name! And yup. One female spot all yours
Hybridgurl: sorry, I forgot to put that in. One mutation per person, but over time you might acquire more, or have a more advanced version of that mutation.
Silver light148: the spot is all yours. As for the cell thing, I sort of imaged the cages being different depending on the person. I find the completely solid and opaque ones not to be a good idea because it would really limit our posting. The barred cage seems sort of clichè, but It seems the most practical. So most mutations get normal barred cages, but someone who can phase through wall might get a strange plexiglass box made if some sort of material to stop it from phasing through the walls. Someone with super strength might have their cage completely closed off, and someone with force fields might also have some sort of strange substance blocking her in. (So the force field doesn't penetrate or weaken the bars) so mostly barred, but some different

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:33 pm

@dashadowphoenix OHMYGOD I ABSOLUTELY LOLED WHEN I SAW YOUR CHARACTER QUOTE - "by the way, nice underwear". Hahahahaha ingenious XDXD

@Haas ahhhh yes i see what you mean, that would definitely allow for flexibility and roleplayer creativity.

EDITWait..... Blake was born with wings?? I thought the scientists installed them on the test subjects?

Silverlight138
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:08 am

Hey, can we rp as two characters? If so I'd like to reserve Male 2 with the invisibility power and Female 2 with the healing power. I'm really interested in this rp but as of now I think I'm too tired to make the characters :I

Jadebud98
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:04 am

Thank's silverlight. I'll be here all week, and month, and until i diie, so i really don't know. oh well.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:05 pm

So, I re-read the rules and I forgot an important detail. I'll correct that now.

*Ahem*

HEY HAAS!

With that done, I've only one question:

Since that the characters are mostly prisonners (in my opinion), I'm guessing that they mostly wear torn clothes and stuff like that, right? Or I'm guessing that it is up to you since it is not included in the appearance.

Cheers!

~ Dementedness

P.S: Thanks a lot! :D

Dementedness
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:04 pm

I edited Blake a bit, go check him out. :)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Oh, and by the way it's nice to see you again Haas!

Jadebud98
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HybridGurl on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Then I will take a female with transformation powers please ^-^

HybridGurl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Regardless of my question, I've put up my character's bio.

Cheers!

~ Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Dementedness: Yeah, mostly just tattered clothing, or those robe dress things you get in doctors offices.
Jadebud98: I reserved a male and female spot (yeah, you can have more than one) but Invisibility is already taken (by me, in fact) Healing is also taken by Dementedness, because a character was already sent in, and well, I accepted it. I am sorry though about healing. It was not indicated earlier that it was taken.

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 pm

HEY HAAS!! can I reserve a male with shattering/spontaneous combustion? I wont be able to start making a character until tomorrow but I didn't want the ability to get taken!

Geekly
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Okay, then if you don't mind can I reserve the clairvoyance power and the super speed on land power. I'm going to try to get them up ASAP.

Jadebud98
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!