Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Mystery of Mako Island

Mystery of Mako Island

a part of “Mystery of Mako Island”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

A group of teenagers lives may be changed forever.[THREE spots LEFT!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mystery of Mako Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mystery of Mako Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mystery of Mako Island"

I have no set CS just make sure you include

Name
sexuality
personality (likes, dislikes, hobbies, fears, etc. Not necessary but you may add them)
powers
history (doesn't have to be too long. Mermaids history will be shorter.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mystery of Mako Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 pm

This sounds like it could be interesting. So the teenagers all turn into mermaids right? Are mermaids only female, and their species is like one gendered, or are their males in the pod? If they are one gendered I imagine any males stuck in the Moon Pool would be in a really awkward(or really fun) situation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaylaInell on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:23 pm

I would love to have a mermaid! Although any female role would work :) I can even take more than one role later if needed.

KaylaInell
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:03 pm

@Blueshadow I'm adding two more OOC threads. One has info on the mermaids/mermen and the other elaborates on their powers.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Interesting, I'd like to be one of the teenagers. ^^

Morgan Finch | FC: Ellen Page | 17 years old |#7096FF|

Mermen tend to be more power hungry than mermaids in their opinion.
Last edited by illusivedreamer on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

illusivedreamer
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Rules have been added. Please read them and edit your reservations accordingly.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:17 pm

You forgot something in your reservartion but I'll let it slide. Just add it later on.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:03 am

I had that part in there, but I timed out and forgot to add it. I fixed it now. :P

illusivedreamer
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:08 am

Thanks. I just want to make sure people have read it :)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaylaInell on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Are the humans just normal people who are not teens or is there something unique about them? Like they know about the merpeople?

KaylaInell
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:47 pm

They are just normal people. There isn't anything special. But they can find out about the mermaids.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Oh my goodness! I love H2o and Mako Mermaids! This is the PERFECT RP!

I'd love to reserve a mermaid!

Mermaids are affected by the full moon, they can go a little crazy during a night of a full moon

Name: Nora (Nori) Seung
sexuality: Hetero
HEX: #6BAAE9
Face Claim: Jo Bo-Ah
Gif: http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m08ca ... o1_500.gif

mirrorones
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:46 pm

@KaylaInell The humans can be mermaids who have been outcast from their pod, or they could be Mermen since they'd be hiding as humans on land anyway.

@mirrorones She's been added to the front page. Welcome to the roleplay!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 am

Woo, my character is done! I have no idea how I got it done so fast.

illusivedreamer
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:50 pm

@illisivedreamer She has been accepted!

I should also add that the Teenagers know each other in some way. They go to the same school, they don't have to be friends but they do know each other.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:02 pm

Can mermaids originate from other pods, but somehow got cast out and now are in Mako's pod?

mirrorones
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Sure but it would depend on the reason. As long as it isn't too horrible.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:08 pm

I was thinking like a "Little Mermaid" complex where she "illegally" used a moon ring to get legs to see the land people world, but it doesn't have to be that.

mirrorones
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Oh well that's fine. That isn't too bad.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Okay. Nora is done. Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

mirrorones
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!