Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Mystic Grove

Mystic Grove

a part of “Mystic Grove”, a fictional universe by sparrowluvr2.

A small town with a whole lot of secrets. Will their new protector choose to stay?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mystic Grove”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mystic Grove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Yeah you are still reserved, we should be starting on Sunday so as long as you get your profile in by the end of the week it should be fine.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Has my character been accepted? I have submitted but It hasn't shown up :I

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:15 pm

We will be checking the profiles and accepting them if successful. But I wish you a happy christmas.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:42 pm

I was waiting for Space. XD Reviewing in now! <3

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Anyone see the new characters? ;)

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:36 am

To Sparrowluvr2
you sent me a message about how you wanted me to add the runner in my bio about Kane but what was he running from and were did they end up going, and why did I start running.
If you could help me that would me great and I would love to do it
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Well, she came to be the second runner after Kane was attacked and wounded. She volunteered because with her powers she can manipulate people and the way they think or what they're doing. She hates doing that but she will in a life or death situation. I'd love to see you're interpretation.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:11 am

Thank you very Much for all the help
I will have it done in a couple of days
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:44 am

Was my character approved did I evens end it in?
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:19 am

I have fixed it if you don't like it I can change it for you

Hannahpop102
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:23 pm

I will be able to take on FC: Zachary Quinto, so I'll start work on him (hopefully) tonight!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:06 am

Thank you! :D Also all have been approved!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Submit your characters soon if you haven't already! We're starting tonight!!!!!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:39 pm

LET'S GET READY TO POOOOOOOST!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:06 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol...

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:07 am

LOL YAY! Someone with my enthusiasm!!!!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:20 am

Only one of the rps I am in (excluding this one) has actually made it to the actual rp stage yet, Another one (also excluding this one) is about there.

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:30 am

Lol well this one is so feel free to post! XD

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:27 am

I wonder if RPG is being funky, I got the notification that my character was talked about but she isnt on the character tab and I cant post

Ky-Lin
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:58 am

I haven't gotten her yet. Try resubmitting her completely?

sparrowluvr2
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!