Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mythical Hunt

Mythical Hunt

a part of “Mythical Hunt”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

Vampires, Angels, Demons, elves and fey. What do they have in common? More than you think! [remake]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mythical Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mythical Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abominat on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 am

Hello I very much like the RP and I have found the perfect picture for a hunter so I'm going to submit a hunter that you for your time in advance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abominat
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:29 pm

All right two hunter spots right? So that means I will reserve 'em both.
Both of you can write 100- 200 words per post right?
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 pm

*Merdardus leers at Kai* Oh...hello there. We meet again.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

If you still need it I could take the overlord being spot.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Yep i can write that amount my average is normally around 150 words sometimes more when i put my mind to it XD

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:01 am

Nowfaleena wrote:*Merdardus leers at Kai* Oh...hello there. We meet again.

Kai: "Hello indeed. We seem to do that a lot, don't we?"

Me: Oh dear...*hides under desk from upcoming conflict*
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Kari: Here we go again.

Mikuo: I miss Chirce... Ah well.

Me: OY! No fighting OOC! At least don't break anything.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 pm

For those who have WIP character I haven't accepted them yet because I need to see them completed.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Since I'm part of that group I should probably let you know that I've decided against joining.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Okay. Well I hope you have fun with other Rps Life. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 am

Kai: My thoughts exactly, Kari...You heard the kid, Miss Latimer, no breaking things. We will just have to hold back until the RP starts.

Me:...*peeks out from hiding place*...Is it safe to come out? Oh, good...Thank you!

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Heads up for you guys who have yet to make/finish Charrie sheet. This will start either Friday and Saturday. So try to have it done by then. If it is not done you can enter later.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Okay since many character are in High School I will be posting the uniforms. For this RP High School lasts until senior year so 17-18 year old, if your character was held back a year than 19. You can make that choice. There are two schools, since I haven't made the Schools names when I post the uniforms they will be what my two high schoolers go to for example Karis' School Uniform, and Mikuos' School uniform. I will post them on a new thread as well as make an Important NPC thread as well. I may make new threads as well so keep checking back here. ^-^

EDIT: Hunters don't have to go to school if they do not want too, they already get TONS of money for their job if they are successful. If you want them too they can.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 am

*Merdardus looks at the admin and then at Kai* Screw that! I ain't letting you get away this time! Flips over a table before walking over.*
Me: Oh dear...um sorry about this folk.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Okay guys first posting day will be on Saturday.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Don't know why Santos' picture is doing that. Sorry.
EDIT: YAY It doesn't do it now!

Btw if any of you wanna know where I made the picture Here is the links

http://v3rc4.deviantart.com/art/BT-dres ... -253024721

http://v3rc4.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3fck5x

The game is made by the wonderful V3rc4.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 am

Okiedokiee Here is how Tomorrow is gonna work. I am going to make the world posts then three out of my four characters intro post. Then people can do their intro posts. To the people that don't know intro posts I shall explain.
Intro posts are a bit different than regular posts. They do not have character interaction usually, sure you can go up to a person and say hi, but that should be at the end of the intro post. Intro posts are to help you get into the characters mind set. They are usually longer than regular post because you are describing the character and what they are doing for the first time. Also you are developing their thoughts so you may add more inner dialogue than you usually would. You can look at mine when I post them to see if it helps. Also yours don't have to be as long as mine, I tend to be wordy on intro posts.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I can see an odd friendship forming between Colette and Merdardus...I am not sure why.
Last edited by Nowfaleena on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Again Tomorrow will be Intro Posts ONLY! So no replying to the intro posts tomorrow if you do I will tell you to remove it, I do not want this thing to derail. So please be careful.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:27 am

BTW Hunters, In Santos post it doesn't mean your Hunters. If you want to stumble across the crispy corpses of the now dead Hunters you may.EDIT: And also the corpse of the Fire spirit.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!