Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Mythical Hunt

Mythical Hunt

a part of “Mythical Hunt”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

Vampires, Angels, Demons, elves and fey. What do they have in common? More than you think! [remake]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mythical Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mythical Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mythical Hunt"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Mythical Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 pm

This will begin next week.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Can I reserve a being?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tonks
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Vampire Mistress on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:10 pm

I want to be a being. not the traitor though.

The Vampire Mistress
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 pm

Okay let me check the spots left. If needed I will make two more.
EDIT: I'd rather not though.
Last edited by Zenia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Okay I have two spots left. One though is the traitor.

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 pm

So glad to be back.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Good to have you back Meraradus.

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Okay since two people want to be beings Tonks, and Vampire Mistress.
Are either of you okay with being the traitor?

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 am

Got it sorted. ^-^
Forgot to put this in rules so I will put it here first. As I said this will start next week. Also wait until I make the world post and my charries posts.

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:40 am

Also these posts are probably gonna be in the 100 to 200 words. Everyone can handle that right? My post may be longer, like my intro posts. Also because I am controlling so far three characters.

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:48 am

Can I reserve a hunter?
I love you, Maria..
Azian, I feel for you.

Arthurna
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 am

Of course. Hunters are human, you know that correct?

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 am

Okay ^^

Arthurna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 am

Long as you know that. Also you will have 1 artificial magic.

Only the leaders have more.

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 am

Submit it ^^ please tell me if I need to edit it

Arthurna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 am

nope. He is fine. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 am

Yay! Thanks for accepting me! I hope this version doesn't die like the other one...I was getting into it as well...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:04 am

Thanks (^ ^)

Arthurna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am

Can i reserve a hunter please?

inara1917
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!