Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Name the Tune.

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Name the Tune.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:05 pm

Alright here are the rules.

Use one or two lines from a song. No more no less.
I will keep track of points here.
No more than two people are allowed to post lyrics at a time. That way people can guess on the lyrics without having it be overdone.
Lastly wait for the person to say you are correct or not correct before you post up lyrics.
Let's have fun with this. I'll start things off with a simple one.

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?

I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means.

Have fun and good luck!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Re: Name the Tune.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:05 pm

Now some men like the fishing and some men like the fowling
And some men like to hear, to hear the cannonball all roaring
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spasms on Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:51 pm

Faith wrote:
Now some men like the fishing and some men like the fowling
And some men like to hear, to hear the cannonball all roaring

That's Metallica: Whiskey in the Jar
I am everything and nothing all at once, I am the imperfect perfection. I am like nothing you have ever seen, nor will ever see again, and the most common sight in existence.

I am me.

"Release the miniature throat-ripping vampire Yorkshire terriers that can control minds!"

Spasms
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:57 pm

HELL YA!!!

<3! You're up.

Tonia: I'm not okay by My Chemical Romance

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:00 pm

Indeed. Which means you and Spams both are up. =) <3 My chemical Romance

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:04 pm

Sitting on the shoreline trying to figure it out, figure it out.
To find out the meaning and reach it somehow.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spasms on Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Listening to angels singing to fade, Your screams echoing in my ears
Watching the sun for too long just to blind myself from the mirror

Spasms
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EternalSin on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:20 am

Name it:
"Maybe you're a sinner into your alternate life,
maybe you're a joking, maybe you deserve to die."
.::.Infatuation is through the eyes, but love is through the heart.::.

.::.S[he] be[lie]ve[d] him.::.

EternalSin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Widowmaker on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 am

System of a Down - Soldier Side.

Love that song!
The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.

Widowmaker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberXero on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:49 am

Spasms: Guardian Angel - Lovex.
- Xero the prodigy.
Bás Saoire

NumberXero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:11 pm

I am goign to just say to lines of a song...coz I can name that one >.>

''She will never get enough, when she gets a little touch!''

What is this song?

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!