Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: Another World

a part of “Naruto: Another World”, a fictional universe by holothewisewolf.

Years after the events of the anime when the original characters have all died a new generation of shinobi rise to protect their very way of life. However new life always has a cost the question is, Who's paying?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Another World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto: Another World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: Another World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby |lɐʇɹoɯɯI| on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Can I join your role play? I would like kurama, it's the cutest one. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

|lɐʇɹoɯɯI|
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Please do join and I'll mark it as taken when the character gets up.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:46 pm

oooo oooo can i join!? i have a couple naruto characters i could use, is it ok if one is an Uchiha? i've wanted to use her and i could very easily adjust her backstory to account for a tailed beast :3
if not i have this rogue hidden mist ninja i could add on to to make her work

either way i'd like Matatabi pretty please n_n

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Feel free to join. I'd love to see creativity.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:06 am

alrighty i submitted her, hope you like her :3

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:16 am

I would like to reserve the five tails please. ^-^
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:01 am

Ok. Accepted and I don't do reservations since sign ups are going so slow. I was going to but it wasn't fast enough.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:34 am

honestly i'm a little surprised this one doesn't have more attention simply because it's Naruto, but that's three so far, 4 if |lɐʇɹoɯɯI|is still going to join

How many people are you wanting to join? someone for each beast or what? just curious

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:41 am

So, I am having trouble finding anyone who can draw my OC. If anyone here has the skill in drawing may I request that you draw my OC? I want at least a character Icon, but a character portrait would be fine as well.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:12 pm

I'm good with four.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightDivine on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Leocedus wrote:So, I am having trouble finding anyone who can draw my OC. If anyone here has the skill in drawing may I request that you draw my OC? I want at least a character Icon, but a character portrait would be fine as well.

http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421 you can maybe use this game, its pretty good, its what i used for Jikenko and lots of other characters, the art is good and its even got a nice little track that plays while you go xD (just do a screenshot when you're done and use something like Paint to make the image), hope that helps :3

TwilightDivine
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!