Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto A New Beginning (players are needed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto A New Beginning (players are needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:34 am

*Ryu gave off a sigh of relief before he could say something he vanished. He walked over to sandra*

Ryu: i know you didnt mean to hurt sinku so dont worry about it ok. but if you want to check on him he live alone in a house right next to the ichiraku ramen shop.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Garrett666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 am

Sandra: .........*in a joking way* at least my jutsu is going great! And I'll go check on him later
Last edited by BeckkiSoli14 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:59 am

Ryu *smiles* yea it is an impressive justue, and i will be a great wepon to use against the enemy. *looks at the direction of the hidden leaf village* Im going to check on sinku, you should come *smiles*

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 am

Taya:*Looks over at Sandra and Ryu* I'll come too if it's alright with you two. *Smiles brightly*

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 am

*sinku dream had lead him deep in his mind and sont him in a boiler room where the nine tailed fox lived the ground was filled with water up to his ankles.*

Sinku: where am i? *Sinku heard a huge lion like growl comming deep from the boiler room. he walked closer to the sorce and came across a giant gate.* wh....what is this?

Nine taled fox: *Checkles* well if it isnt my new host. I see you dream lead you here in my room..eh sinku?

*The demonic voice had shoken sinku up a little the shadows cleared up from behind the gate and saw the gigantic nine taled fox laying down in frnt him*

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:19 am

*ryu looks a taya with delight* sure! Remember sinku lives right next to the ramen shop ok, so ill se you guys there *ryu had dashed off to the village a few minuts later he arrived at sinku house by ramen shop.* Hmmm i might as well get me smething to eat while i wait on the girls.

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Sandra: *rolls her eyes* why must all guys be so impaitent? is it a guy trait or what? *starts to head to the ramen shop/Sinku's house*

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm

*ryu just finished his ramen and left his money on the the bar and saw sandra by the door* Sandra you made it. *ryu rang the door beel four times*

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 pm

*after a few hours had past sinku and the kyubi was still talking.sinku look look down at the gate of the cage.*

Nine tales: Ahhhh whats the matter *in a sarcastic tone. sinku herd the door bell rang and sinku started to be suck back in to realitly
sinku:noo wait I have questions to ask you.
Nine tailes: in due time, we will meet again.

*sinku woke up and tumbled out the bed. he walked to the door,forgotten to put on his shirt he went to to answer the door and saw sandra and the others* Hey guys *half asleep* whats up? *as he wipe his eyes*

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 pm

*Taya ran back to the village and to Sinku's house just afterwards. She made it just in time.*

Taya: *smiles* Hey Sinku! You alright? You seemed really out of it over on the training grounds.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Ryu: *agreeing* yea man you look really pale. *ryu notice sinku with out a shirt on and smiled* Dont you think you want to put a shirt on. are you trying to show off infront the girls how muscular you are huh? Can we come in?

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Sinku: *Smiles* guys...guys im fine really. *sinku look down in responce of ryu comment about his shirt* oh that well i was sleeping, but ill go put one on. so come in and make your self at home *sinku thought to himself that it was a good thing he keeps his house clean*

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:33 am

Sandra: *takes a few steps in**looks around* wow, it's clean! most guys don't have a clean room.....like my Uncle Shikamaru....*chuckles at the image that popped in her head of Shikamaru's room*

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Ryu:*looks around* uuhh nice place but does it get lonly in here living on you own at such a young age? where is you mom and dad?

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:10 am

Sinku: *A moment of silence and the smiled* well my parents died many years ago. I didnt know much about thenm because they died when i was a baby.

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:00 pm

*ryu felt bad for sinku cause he was alone for a long time*

Ryu:sinku i know how it is to be alone. but you are not alone *Two hours had past* sinku it getting late we have to visit the hokage for our important mission *ryu walked to the door* see you there *ryu left*

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 am

*the next day came sinku arrived at the hokage's office* lord uzumaki im here for our mission

naruto: Yes..Well Sinku You, ryu sandra and taya are to go to the hidout out the prodigy 13 and try to retrive the rest of the tailed beast.

sinku: Prodigy 13?

Naruto: yes the prodigy 13 are S+ rank ninja who deserted their home villiges. These ninja were like the akatsuki when i was growing up but these people are 5 times more dangerouse then them.

sinku: *sinku look in shock from the news but deep down he was up for the challenge.* ok lord hokage i will carry out the mission out.

Naruto:thats good to know. you ryu sandra and taya are the strongest shinobi's in the village i can only depend you yall so head out.

Sinku: *sinku saluted Naruto and headed to the leaf village main gate*

coreyking
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrett666 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 am

*ryu had at the hokage's office and recive his mission to help sinku with the mission to take down the prodigy 13 from Naruto*

Ryu:yes lord hokage!

Ryu headed in the direction to the villige gate where he met up with sinku.

Garrett666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 am

*Shortly Taya had made her way to the hokage's office and she was given her mission with Sinku, Ryu, and Sandra. After taking the order Taya ran off*

Taya made it to the Village gate and saw the other two there.

((Sorry it's not much...I just woke up lol))

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:29 am

Sanra: *same as everyone else*

*meets up with them*

(sorry, 'bout to leave, and I wanted to let y'all know I'm still alive!)

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!