Naruto Shippuden: Vengeance Unchained (OOC and Discussion)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Vengeance Unchained (OOC and Discussio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu May 02, 2019 2:54 pm

OMG Stealth! I hope you are okay- that is a huge thing to go through. How you getting on after it all?

I would not have the patience to do that with a plant- looks time consuming haha.

Finally, I will have Nee fully react after the next round of posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Grave on Thu May 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Yeah, the plan was for everyone to live, but it makes sense that she realizes that it's dangerous.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True Grave
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Awwww, Itachi is a softie inside (course, he always seemed exceptionally calm and well intentioned despite his power)

Shall try to get a post up today or tomorrow

May need to wait til tomorrow, my left arm not cooperating and feels numb =_=

stealthpanther
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

I apologize for the delay! Husband back home, and been doing physical therapy on left arm.

Shall try to post tonight or tomorrow

stealthpanther
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri May 17, 2019 3:36 pm

No worries at all!
I hope you are feeling somewhat better!

happy Friday guys.

Polka
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Thanks guys! Slowly but surely getting better.

Shall try to get a post up this weekend at the latest

stealthpanther
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!