Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto Shippuden: Vengeance Unchained (OOC and Discussion)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Almost done, just polishing it up and dealing with an upcoming hurricane threat. Hope this one misses us too!
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Rewriting last paragraph or two. It doesn't flow well at all and got all mixed up when editing & trying to save =_=

Sorry! Bear with me just a bit longer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Vengeance Unchained (OOC and Discussio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:16 am

Take your time :)

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Sorry so sorry!

I swear, this time it is almost done, and shall be posted later today or tomorrow.

Just trying to finish my last few sentences(ended up adding another 1 1/2 paragraphs somehow) without my thoughts/ inner image leading into an unfinished jumble.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Phew, finally!

So sorry for the absurdly long wait. I was all ready to post, then the site went down for a bit >.<

But at last, it is done. Think I may have rambled, who the heck knows.

Apologies on keeping you all waiting!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:41 am

Hi,

Just got back from holiday, so I shall post today!

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:16 am

Welcome back, Polka. I'm going to be wrapping up this arc soon, so did you say everything you wanted to say with Manami in your last post? If not, you can have one more post to do it. The same goes for Mizuki, Stealth. I want to wrap this up here, go on to Chiharu's last scene in this arc in the Land of Iron, and then we'll move on to the next arc. Also, since Rhea will be an important character in the next arc, we'll need to settle once and for all which of you ladies is playing her. I'd like to get everything settled ASAP.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Alrighty. I know what I want Mizuki to do, but I can't promise my next post will be the last (since it kinda depends on reaction, but I can collab to put it in my post if you want)
But yes, I'll try to get everything out in no more than my next post plus one additional if needed.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:28 pm

Alright, that's fine. Are you interested in playing Rhea, or would you prefer Polka to do it?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:39 pm

I would like to post once more with Nee in this round as I would like his reaction with Mizuki :)

If Stealth doesn't want to okay Rhea, I will.
However, she gets first call- :)

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:19 am

Sounds fair. Why don't you both let me know when you've made your final post for this arc and then I will do the conclusion. Polka will then open the next arc by having Manami and Itachi visit Chiharu. Rhea will be there, as well.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Alrighty.

Heads up, I am going on a trip this sunday and will be gone for 2 weeks.

Also, Mizuki's mask is basically a kakashi cloth mask, adjusted to cover either 1/2 or 3/4 of her face before she adjusts to the idea of maybe weaning off of it

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:13 pm

I hope You have a good trip!

Did you decide whether you wanted to at Rhea?

Polka
Member for 15 years

I am leaning more towards you playing her. But maybe pm me a profile or something to see if I can do her justice

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Bah! Didn't anticipate that Internet would be so useless over seas. Soory guys, shall get my up ASAP. Gonna be a0 long post, so bear with me while I work on finishing it now that I'm back

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

By the way, has the site been acting up for anyone else?

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:49 am

Yes! It has been for me!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Sorry guys, I swear I'm almost done! On my 10th paragraph. I keep saving after each paragraph to make sure I don't lose my progress (almost did the other day)

Phew, glad I'm not the only one.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Yeah, I've had some issues getting on myself.

Alright. Hopefully we can move forward soon.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Phew. Ok! I think this will do it.

Let me know if something doesn't fit or make sense.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!