Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

Naruto Shippuden: Vengeance Unchained (OOC and Discussion)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Vengeance Unchained (OOC and Discussio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 pm

Alright, Stealth. We'll wait on you.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:12 am

How is everyone doing?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Ok. We move on wednesday. All our stuff (including computer) was shipped out like 3 weeks ago, and been sleeping on air mattresses since. I swear I'm still around, but between packing, organizing finances, shipping, and everything in between, I have had limited time to check rpg T-T

Flying out of Hawaii is retardedly complicated...
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah! But today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Moved into new place, but our stuff is still in transit for an unknown length of time. Sleeping on the floor currently >_<

stealthpanther
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:33 pm

Sorry about the long wait. I've just been quite busy. I'll be posting later today.

True_Grave
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

XD How'd you know Mizuki's the slowest? Good memory of her profile!

Sorry mine took so long. Busy and still trying to adjust to mainland life

stealthpanther
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:48 am

Thanks lol. She is the only one in the group without formal ninja training, so it wasn't a hard guess.

It's okay, stuff happens. My other RP on here goes months without replies, as well. Adult life and RPing don't always mix well lol.

True_Grave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:12 am

Hi!

Apologies for the inactivity.
I am working on my post now and I hope you are both well :)

Polka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:00 am

Shall try to get a post up this week! Playing rp catch up after being gone for 2 days. Had to pick up my kitties in Vegas after they finally could be flown over from Hawaii

stealthpanther
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:36 am

Aw I am so glad you are getting your kitties :)
x

Polka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:53 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies. I hope you have great days.

True_Grave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:22 am

Huge apologies for making you guys wait.

I am posting now and will be a lot more active.

Hope you are both well?

Polka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:53 pm

It's okay. Life happens. That's good to hear. I'm doing good.

True_Grave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Polka on Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:03 pm

I am still here! Just waiting on Stealth.

Just think- this RP has been going for nearly 8 Years!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!