Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto start RP (IC open)

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Naruto start RP (IC open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Shayne put his hands behind his head..
"I could take both of you on.." he smiled

'Oh please.." he can barley hurt me let alone hurt both of us semi said.
"OH YEA!" Shayne yelled
"yea!" semi yelled back the firend looking eachother dead in the eye..
"I could beat you"
"i could beat you"
They both spat insults back and fourth

"Thats it come on ill take you both on!" Shayne looked around..
"Hearing stuff again?" semi said rolling his eyes
"No!" shayne spat back but shayne did hear something he couldnt explain it but he could hear far distances noone ever belived him..
"The sound village" Shayne murmured. "I hear an explosion."
shayne ran out the door and headed for the village "Its porbably that damn Uchiha"
Semi adjusted his glasses.. "Seems to be a fair fight Shayne vs an Uchiha" he laughed..
"He could use the help" he said running after his firend.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 am

Rikku shrugged.

"Guess if he's attacking the village I should help." She said calmly, running after Shayne and Semi, " Or i could just watch."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:13 am

Asihiko watched everyone run off and sighed then streched "well they don't deserve it but if they get killed I suppose I might feel a bit bummed" he murmurred to himself before running off.

The insects under his cloth that he let out early all flew out and followed him like a black buzzing cloud above him. "leave some chakara for me !" he yelled "i owe some friends a lively lunch!" he yelled ahead as he was catching up to them to investigate the explosion.
I don't suffer from insanity.....I enjoy every minute of it

GoldRoger
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:54 pm

"Nice to see you decided to join us" semi said looking at Asihiko he laughed..

Shayne didnt talk he eyes set directly on the village. He was set to fight and stop the uchiha who was causing this trouble

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:26 pm

"you said against an uchiha? what makes you think an uchiha is up to this....plenty of people can cause a firety explosion" he comment. Asihiko pulled out his massive cleaver style sword "go now...quickly" he murmered as the buges and hornets around him darted off away from them in clusters around corners on roofs and through allyways.

GoldRoger
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Semi glared at him.
"Your obviously looking over the point. we just fought the same person" he stated.

"I would not saying anything unless i knew the answer."

Shayne turned around. "Its true hes a cocky son of a bi-" Shayne ran smack dab into a tree

Semi looked "damn, that has to hurt" he said looking at Asihiko.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:36 pm

"what a chore..." he said disapiontedly. "if the uchiha dropes his kunai make sure you babysit him so he does not fall on it and impale himself"

Asihiko looked up and noticed they were getting closer to the source of the explosion based on the pillar of smoke that was riasing higher and darkening the pleasent blue sky.

GoldRoger
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!